20-11-2018

All short

1__HDFCLIFE__200__388-->387
2__POWERGRID__500__189.3-->188.8

trade @2 pm

Profit after tax : 602.00

haruns

Animal Spirits !
I have opened an account with finvasia. The app is NOW. But it sucks. I think I should discontinue with Finvasia. I trade from mobile only
Indeed NSE NOW mobile app sucks its not meant for scalping... for scalping it is better to trade at least with Cover Order if not Bracket order as you should have a way to limit your risk even before order hits the market... so if you want to stick to Scalping the least you can do is get the cover order. it will help you understand your trading deeper. else out of nowhere one trade will come which will wipe out many trade profits

haruns

Animal Spirits !
For scalping can it be done in one script only?
yes you can but you should not as you may end up wasting time on some idle thing. what is the point in paying charges in the scrip which is not responding. when some scrips don't behave as expected it is better to look for another opportunity in other scrips. sometimes they go idle sometimes choppy. and try to choose the scrips which have correlation with nifty which can give you good opportunities.

high volume scrips moves less and low volume move more percentage wise... for a small trader any scrip is fine if it works fine on your trading system

RSD

yes you can but you should not as you may end up wasting time on some idle thing. what is the point in paying charges in the scrip which is not responding. when some scrips don't behave as expected it is better to look for another opportunity in other scrips. sometimes they go idle sometimes choppy. and try to choose the scrips which have correlation with nifty which can give you good opportunities.

high volume scrips moves less and low volume move more percentage wise... for a small trader any scrip is fine if it works fine on your trading system
Thanks