Trial Trading diary : Scalping

gautam7821

it clearly shows you are doing martingale. which is risky and it is a sign of emotional trading. keep your bets constant as no one trade is better than other. every trade is just another trade as you cannot know the outcome of next trade so no greater emphasis should be given to any trade.
Thanks for reply , I am trying to control my emotion. Hope I will overcome soon.

RSD

Actually capital of 5K in not a small capital as we are in highly leveraged cash market. what you should do is to do proper postion sizing based on you risk parameters

as we are dealing in highly leveraged cash market you should set 10% as your daily loss limit which will be 500 ruppes. and you might want to take 5% risk on you capital on each trade which is 250 Rs. so in this this case you will be able take two losing trades before you are done for the day.

A position size for example in ICICIBANK will be dependent on you SL points so if your SL is 2.5 points the shares you should trade will be 250/2.5=100

so you will keep adjusting the position size as per you SL.

Keep doing this every time every day and you will one day crack to code to successful trading.

as example of what can be done with small capital
Thanks for your valuable suggestions

haruns

Animal Spirits !
Suppose I trade in 100 shares i. e buy and sell =200. But if I do it in a lot of 20 each time i. e 20*5 then do I have to pay more for the split lots by way of different statutory charges?
No matter if you trade 100 share in one order or 1 share in 100 order charges remains the same in NSE at the end of the day it will be 100 shares only and you will be charged for 100 share(on turnover) no matter how many order gone through. however this is not the case with BSE as they have transaction charges based on number of trades in one order. for every trade they charge 1 rs regardless of number of shares or turnover.

so trade in NSE so you will have the idea of how much you will be charged based on the turnover. because there no guaranty as to how many trades will be there when your order fully executes so stay away from BSE. both have their own advantages and disadvantages so decide what suits you best and follow it

RSD

No matter if you trade 100 share in one order or 1 share in 100 order charges remains the same in NSE at the end of the day it will be 100 shares only and you will be charged for 100 share(on turnover) no matter how many order gone through. however this is not the case with BSE as they have transaction charges based on number of trades in one order. for every trade they charge 1 rs regardless of number of shares or turnover.

so trade in NSE so you will have the idea of how much you will be charged based on the turnover. because there no guaranty as to how many trades will be there when your order fully executes so stay away from BSE. both have their own advantages and disadvantages so decide what suits you best and follow it
Thanks

gautam7821

NSE has more liquidity also

gautam7821

I have opened an account with finvasia. The app is NOW. But it sucks. I think I should discontinue with Finvasia. I trade from mobile only
I am fine with NOW , fast software, no downtime seen till date , NOW mobile app is ok for me.

gautam7821

gautam7821

19-11-2018

All short
1__POWERGRID__500__189.9-->189.4
2__HINDALCO__100__237.2-->236.7
3__ITC__400__282.7-->282.5

Profit after tax : 293.00