• Poll closed .

Gang123

Hi, Friends

Short Nifty @ 6167 for a target of 6110.. SL 6180

Regards,
Gangadharan
Dear Gangaji,

Excellent trades !!! :thumb: :clap: :clapping:
Just before I got your message I was wondering your absence for two days and I just checked your status.
So some telepathy works :)

Raunak Bhai has also said the same.
Stop over analysis :)

You are also stressing the same - Cool I will forget FII's and DII's and focus trading.

Does share khan software you are using has scanning facilities ?

TIA.

Best regards,
JK

Hello Jagan,

Yesterday I did not post because I was busy reading Raunak Sirs previous posts regarding STOP LOSES. Because I was sure about the NIFTY movement and Stop Lose main mar khaya. It was because of Sawant Garde that I turn out that trade in profit, but if some one entered believing me then????? Now I am going to learn more about this. We have to be much carefull dealing with this STOP LOSE.

Take Care.
Gangdharan.:)

Dear Raunak,
I am sure you must be watching movments of your current picked script Hindalco or if you check the price action of EOD ..I want to understand its price movment of last two days.. yesterday I noticed though it was bullish but the movement of price was up and down was quit in sync with as nifty volatile movement (in direction up and down).and today again Gap up..it was very bullish but was consolidated, did not reacted with up down moves of nifty and at last hour it surged up to high price.. pl put some light.. curious to know the bear/bull psychology behind such price movements,.. if time allows..
Thanks
Regards

jagankris

Hello Jagan,

Yesterday I did not post because I was busy reading Raunak Sirs previous posts regarding STOP LOSES. Because I was sure about the NIFTY movement and Stop Lose main mar khaya. It was because of Sawant Garde that I turn out that trade in profit, but if some one entered believing me then????? Now I am going to learn more about this. We have to be much carefull dealing with this STOP LOSE.

Take Care.
Gangdharan.:)
Gangaji,

The levels you gave that day was in fact very good.

Nifty was trading below the Pivot and the targets given are perfect.
Stop was also some points above the Pivot.

But I guess to shake out the short build ups markets moved swiftly giving no time for the bears to cover their shorts and triggering the SL came back again to the original level like an innocent child :D

How to avoid Stop lose - Is there any way to predict the market's movement like that ?

I made a quick scalp of 9 points with your short call :)

Best Regards,
JK

Last edited:

Gang123

Gangaji,

The levels you gave that day was in fact very good.

Nifty was trading below the Pivot and the targets given are perfect.
Stop was also some points above the Pivot.

But I guess to shake out the short build ups markets moved swiftly giving no time for the bears to cover their shorts and triggering the SL came back again to the original level like an innocent child :D

How to avoid Stop lose - Is there any way to predict the market's movement like that ?

I made a quick scalp of 9 points with your short call :)

Best Regards,
JK

Dear Jagan,

We will find out something,

When there is a will there is a way. I am trying something tomarrow and I will definitly post the result here. Dont worry we have our Raunak Sir here to correct us even if we do some mistake.

Regards & Good Night.

Gangadharan.:thumb:

NB. Your View Towards Market is somewhat matching to mine I think. Just Go through this. Got it while surfing in our Dan's sea.http://www.traderji.com/beginners-guide/32501-holy-grail-syndrome-20.html

SwingKing

Dear Raunak,
I am sure you must be watching movments of your current picked script Hindalco or if you check the price action of EOD ..I want to understand its price movment of last two days.. yesterday I noticed though it was bullish but the movement of price was up and down was quit in sync with as nifty volatile movement (in direction up and down).and today again Gap up..it was very bullish but was consolidated, did not reacted with up down moves of nifty and at last hour it surged up to high price.. pl put some light.. curious to know the bear/bull psychology behind such price movements,.. if time allows..
Thanks
Regards
Rajesh,

Let me have a look at Hindalco's chart and comment on it.

Will do it first thing when I reach office tomorrow.

Tc

SwingKing

Shorts according to your account size can be opened if Nifty breaches and closes below 6015-6020.

This would definitely classify as a high risk bet. But in all the probability of move is in favor.

Be prepared for some whipsaw and be flexible to open longs again above this level.

Manage your risk well and protect your capital.

Guys this is not a recommendation. This is just what I am going to do. Thought of sharing with you. Hence if you are taking the trade be responsible for your own trade. I am writing this because I was reading few things some users have to say to Savant in his thread and I was absolutely perplexed to see some guys calling for his head. Not fair to contributors of the forum. No one is paying main contributors here. Hence before writing everyone has to think twice. I sincerely hope moderators have banned the concerned users rather than deleting their posts.

Tc

Last edited:

SwingKing

Dear Raunak,
Thanks
Regards
Rajesh,

There is nothing unusual I found in the Hindalco Price. All I can say is that last few days action has made a new base for it. That is 240. Last two days have been particularly bullish with reasonable WRB. Stock still remains strong overall. The psychology you need to have for this stock is bullish above 240, bearish below it.

Tc

jagankris

Dear friends,

Looks like buying coming at these levels.
Banks are showing a pull back.
Significant Nifty call OI addition 6000 - 58.80%
6100 - 40.55%
I feel markets will reverse or consolidate from here and take directions after Infy results.
Double bottom target of 6335 remains intact till Nifty doesn't close below 6015 - Courtesy Edelweiss.

Gangaji your target rocks - Bank nifty low - 11095 :) :thumb: :clap:.

Best Regards,
JK

Gang123

Dear friends,

Looks like buying coming at these levels.
Banks are showing a pull back.
Significant Nifty call OI addition 6000 - 58.80%
6100 - 40.55%
I feel markets will reverse or consolidate from here and take directions after Infy results.
Double bottom target of 6335 remains intact till Nifty doesn't close below 6015 - Courtesy Edelweiss.

Gangaji your target rocks - Bank nifty low - 11095 :) :thumb: :clap:.

Best Regards,
JK

Hi Jagan,

I Executed 5 Trades today in Bank Nifty all shorts. only one went wrong. Now I am short on it @ 11315.

Regards,
Gangadharan:thumb:

alroyraj

Rajesh,

There is nothing unusual I found in the Hindalco Price. All I can say is that last few days action has made a new base for it. That is 240. Last two days have been particularly bullish with reasonable WRB. Stock still remains strong overall. The psychology you need to have for this stock is bullish above 240, bearish below it.

Tc
Yest it tested Hindalco Jan Futures 249.5 levels twice third attempt it broke past went all the way to a high of 243.25 then closed at 250.2. Today it has been declining fast. Since there was hardly any retracement for a long time not sure how to interpret this move. It is loitering around 240 levels.