Trading Challenge : My journey from 1.5Lakh to 6Lakh in 5months

pannet1

You take a lunch break, and want to trade Intraday on multiple scripts?

YOU ACTUALLY TAKE A LUNCH BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)
oh god. i am damn hungry. thanks for reminding. need to have lunch.
first the trading screen and now TJ.
getting me hooked and addicted.
done for the day. folks. see you in the night

VJAY

Dear Swagat,
Good to see you in action ...as pannet said why you not go with 2-3 scrips only?though I reco go with one scrip only may be its my personal think as per my personality.With one scrip you can make the same profits whats you go with many....check it...also when with one scrip you have command in your trading....I seen some of your counter trend trades which failed....those all taken after vertical fall ...after vertical fall PA give these type of greed trades which I think avoidable......after all these are my views only as per my experience ...you carry on ...hope you must had concrete rules of your entries & exits

pannet1

Satya.

@pannet1 bro, @LoneWolf is a rarest of rare person I ever read abt his luv fo helpless animal.In 2days cruel world,a man disrespct othr man,bt luk at his love for Rocky.

I wish @SwagatN best luck 2wards his challenge,bt if Swagat is LoneWolf(possibly) den I wish 1000% success fo him.

SwagatN

I was evaluating my past week's performance and found the following as points to practice upon and to improve further.

Performance evaluation for past week - 14 May 2018 - 18 May 2018

Total Trades = 13
Trades in Profit = 4
Trades in Loss = 9
Win %age = 30.77%
Avg Daily Risk-Reward ratio = 0.21 R

From total 9 loosing trades, 8 were taken with no trade setups. i.e. wrong evaluation of market structure or without waiting for HTF confirmation. So this week the price focus will be on being very very serious on trade selection. Once this thing is checked, win %age will increase.

Avg gain per winning trades = 1296.5
Avg loss per loosing trades = -728.9

Whatever winning trades I had caught I have exited them much earlier due to poor trade management. Also I missed many good setups on friday. So next focus is on doing the trade management right and if not all, but atleast catch 60-70% of the trades that comes from all the stocks that I am managing.

Gross P/L = -1372.00
Brokerage = 450
Commissions = 1028.29
Total costs of Trades = 1477.29
Net P/L = -2849.51

I still don't understand how the brokerage (450 + 81 GST = 531) is helping, given that that cost can easily be avoided altogether if all one needs is NOW/NEST platform to trade on. Nonetheless, the first was the worst day with a total loss of 3642, maybe it was just anxiety, which is quite normal when one takes on a big challenging project; so, over the next 4 days, you were in the positive, albeit only by about 800, so things might be looking up for you. Continue the good work. Good luck.