Trading Challenge : My journey from 1.5Lakh to 6Lakh in 5months

Trade smart online
TSO are good but I'm not sure if they have anything that many other brokers don't have, so why not trade with someone whom you won't have to pay any brokerage at all? Every rupee saved is a rupee earned, & over months & years, it all adds up to a significant amount. Good luck for today!

TSO are good but I'm not sure if they have anything that many other brokers don't have, so why not trade with someone whom you won't have to pay any brokerage at all? Every rupee saved is a rupee earned, & over months & years, it all adds up to a significant amount. Good luck for today!
He has taken up this project of 4.5 lakhs in 6 months. Let him go on with whatever setup he is comfortable with.

rjshem

Thank you all for the suggestions and inputs. Yes, I should have given more details. So here is more on the challenge...

Objective : To make 300% return in 5 months. Current trading capital is 1.5L, Profit target = 4.5L, Total trading capital at the end of the challenge should be 6L

Duration : 14 May to 30 Sep 2018

Instruments : NIFTY 50 stocks. I have selected 15 most suitable stocks from NIFTY 50 and am going to stick to them for this 5 months.

Trading Style : Intraday Trading.

Trading Strategy : Trend following strategy. Trade long on lower timeframe when higher timeframe is in uptrend and avoid shorting in such market. Trade SHORT on lower timeframe when higher timeframe is in downtrend and avoid shorting in such market. In case of higher timeframe sideways range trade the support resistance on lower timeframe. But I would try the best to avoid trading such setup and my primary focus will be to look for stock which is trending.

Risk Management : Maximum risk per trade for 1st month = 1% of trading capital. I will take lower risk than this based upon the trade setup and after evaluating the situation. But maximum trade risk is 1% for first month. Maximum loss that I am willing to take for this challenge is 15% of my trade capital. If I hit 15% i.e. 22.5K then the challenge is over.

What more info do I need to give ??
THE best thing of all above is your last line "If I hit 15% i.e. 22.5K" then the challenge is over"excellent. ur risk is 1% of ur capital per trade focus on maintaining that for all trades(no blunders here ) than reducing ur risk after a couple loses this will not help u grow especially exponentially like u have planned if ur not consistent with ur risk per trade .achieving above will be very very very very though but not impossible.only few can do it as it requires loads and loads of mental stamina but if u do it will be very happy . all the best .