Trading Challenge : My journey from 1.5Lakh to 6Lakh in 5months

SwagatN

Date : 22 may 2018

1st trade was a SHORT on TCS. TCS was loosing momentum after yesterday's rise. TOday I went SHORT when the trend changed to downtrend.
EXIT half near previous day low. Exit rest when price failed to go past previous day low.

2nd trade was a LONG on reliance. I was looking for a pullback and continuation to yesterday's upmove. But failed to execute my entry criteria. As per my entry setups here no entry has come. But I mistimed my calculation and entered pre maturely. Result was a scratch trade.

3rd trade was a LONG on LT. I was looking for LONG on LT when its 5m trend turned in to uptrend. But here also I wrongly executed the trade plan ahead of the setup. As a result 1st LONG attempt was a full SL hit and loss trade. Then i realised the mistake and attempted a re-entry since the setup was still valid. But since I had done two mistakes earlier and lost, this time I entered LONG on a reduced risk. Price failed to trend past previous day high, so I had to scratch the trade.

4th trade was a SHORT on YESBANK. A complete blunder. No setup, No market structure, But I still somehow calculated as a SHORT candidate and took SHORT and lost. After repeated failure to execute to trade plan i decided to stay away for the day instead of trying hard to trade properly.
It should not be pushed. It should come as a flow.

Thanks to the SHORT in TCS I managed to end the day in green after so many mistakes.. But after brokerage I think it will go in to minor red.

=====================================

A calm mind is the ultimate weapon against my challenge.
... NEVER GIVE UP...