Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

travi

NS and BN on different cross-roads. Not new, its been like this for quite sometime, one led and the other lagged.

NS confirms Vivek bhai's post, first NS TD Sell setup is 817 pts, the one completed today is 1100 pts and becomes the Active setup. New CD counts will begin ( bcos it is not perfected ) unless opposite setup appears but we will be looking out for bearish flips to be cautious.

Mkts are in favour of upside still, too early to call the top so we await next week action with bearish bias in BN.

Wish all thread viewers and TJ family a Happy Diwali, Enjoy the long weekend with quality time :)
BN although not shorted did give TD Seq SELL signal but has well and truly been stopped out.

Today is a Bull Flip day, so the "strong hearted" can go long in this up move :DD
Entry 30k and 1st stop 29200.

1st Tgt 30700 as TDST Ress and then clear skies upto 32K current ATH.

BONUS: And since we( TD ) dont care about fundamentals, i'd still like to add that mkt is by far happy that NPA problems are no where near forecasted earlier. ( This was by RBI Dep Gov )

Last edited:

travi

and the contra trades of Airtel and ITC.
Airtel 410 -> 498 just shy of 500.
ITC 170 -> 199 just shy of 200.

BRN calls for part booking as per your style but we did 15-20% is good.
Not textbook TD entries but combination of using TD and how refine how it plays out at key levels in fundamentally good stocks.

travi

1607407130946.png

Abbott India is a BUY.

Completes a TD Seq Buy CD13 above a TDST Support from Aug.
but not the CD11 > CD12 > CD13 strictness. Happens when Supports are strong, no momentum to drive prices lower.
L of CD13 < C of CD8. Check.

Setup: Perfection( Bar 9 ) + Intersection( Bar 8 )

Plus a TD Bull flip bar today so very low risk entry. SL below 14900 closing. Intra was taken 15380 today in day thread.

Last edited:

travi

1607586678318.png

Mkt becoming bit tricky here.
BN hit SL as broader mkt was moving higher and the 2nd setup being formed at that time completed later which has now run upto CD9.

Banks correcting more today.

NS is also at CD11 but at ATH with no ress.

So the tricky part was, we can never tell whether we have a small sideways zone or a dip and then the counts continue or momentum just pushes prices higher.
Either way, we're entering volatile territory :)

This time the S&P500 has same count/ Dow also similar.

andal

View attachment 45025

Abbott India is a BUY.

Completes a TD Seq Buy CD13 above a TDST Support from Aug.
but not the CD11 > CD12 > CD13 strictness. Happens when Supports are strong, no momentum to drive prices lower.
L of CD13 < C of CD8. Check.

Setup: Perfection( Bar 9 ) + Intersection( Bar 8 )

Plus a TD Bull flip bar today so very low risk entry. SL below 14900 closing. Intra was taken 15380 today in day thread.
Thanks for posting the chart on time. Though I was tracking Abbott for long time, was not sure of when to take the trade. The moment I saw the chart posted by you, convinced myself to take the trade.
Entry taken at 15385

travi

View attachment 45044

Mkt becoming bit tricky here.
BN hit SL as broader mkt was moving higher and the 2nd setup being formed at that time completed later which has now run upto CD9.

Banks correcting more today.

NS is also at CD11 but at ATH with no ress.

So the tricky part was, we can never tell whether we have a small sideways zone or a dip and then the counts continue or momentum just pushes prices higher.
Either way, we're entering volatile territory :)

This time the S&P500 has same count/ Dow also similar.
Small update, yest CD11 as of previous day in NS closed Higher and went on to post CD12 (EoD).
so today we are potentially looking at a CD13 close if the NS close is higher than 13549.

Didn't expect counts to come so fast consecutively, but this does not mean dip becomes crash :p

travi

Thanks for posting the chart on time. Though I was tracking Abbott for long time, was not sure of when to take the trade. The moment I saw the chart posted by you, convinced myself to take the trade.
Entry taken at 15385
Today itself it hit 1st TGT of 16200 :DD ( Edited price )
I would continue holding this one bcos of the momentum.

Last edited:

travi

Thanks for the update,
Started learning TD Sequential method.
You are welcome. It is a potent system, but you need to read it many times and apply it.
During that phase, don't be biased, follow it.

It is not the holy grail, and SL will be hit. When enough TGT and SL are hit, you will understand it.