Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

travi

Small update, yest CD11 as of previous day in NS closed Higher and went on to post CD12 (EoD).
so today we are potentially looking at a CD13 close if the NS close is higher than 13549.

Didn't expect counts to come so fast consecutively, but this does not mean dip becomes crash :p
NS has completed TD Seq Sell CD13 yest, and BN is CD10.
Also, NS will have a bear flip if it fails to close above 13529.

Mkts do things when they're least expected. The front-running LCs have cooled-off or flattened for quite some time so the next leg of the mkt is awaited.

Edit: Corrected typo of 11529 to 13529

Last edited:
NS has completed TD Seq Sell CD13 yest, and BN is CD10.
Also, NS will have a bear flip if it fails to close above 11529.

Mkts do things when they're least expected. The front-running LCs have cooled-off or flattened for quite some time so the next leg of the mkt is awaited.
What is a Bear Flip?

EDIT:
Google Baba is showing this one :)

What is a Bear Flip?

EDIT:
Google Baba is showing this one :)

It is close of today < close 4 days back......in travi's post there is typo error. Instead of 11529, read it as 13529 in Nifty index. So if we close today below 13529 in Nifty, there will be a flip.

It is close of today < close 4 days back......in travi's post there is typo error. Instead of 11529, read it as 13529 in Nifty index. So if we close today below 13529 in Nifty, there will be a flip.
Ok, when that happens the count down to bear start :up:

Ok, when that happens the count down to bear start :up:
Yes, the bearish setup starts ( not countdown) , it is called Buy Setup ( a set up leading to buy signal ). It may or may not proceed till its completion but the upmove is halted atleast temporarily. The market may go in correction by going sideways to down and decide the further direction it takes.

travi

Guys pls observe, i cant quote all my old posts,
but observe how price behaves around potentially important TD price levels.

11529 is no special number but a close above/below makes a significant change in the counts.
NS just turned from 11526 and began moving lower after a strong pullback.

This price behaviour occurs time and again when TD setup counts can be potentially halted.
Useful when we trade setups alone like in trades taken few months ago.

No biggie, no bias :) above it bullish, below it bearish. simple.

PreSap

Guys pls observe, i cant quote all my old posts,
but observe how price behaves around potentially important TD price levels.

11529 is no special number but a close above/below makes a significant change in the counts.
NS just turned from 11526 and began moving lower after a strong pullback.

This price behaviour occurs time and again when TD setup counts can be potentially halted.
Useful when we trade setups alone like in trades taken few months ago.

No biggie, no bias :) above it bullish, below it bearish. simple.
Are all bearish and bullish flips also traded/ tradeable in TD Seq, sir? Or is it because some other condition has already been satisfied in this particular case?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

travi

Are all bearish and bullish flips also traded/ tradeable in TD Seq, sir? Or is it because some other condition has already been satisfied in this particular case?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As per textbook, "No", there is no such thing but from experience you will get a feel.

It is just used in daily timeframe to draw a divide b/w the bulls and bears, you will generally get a good fight at that price level.

Its just like any other indicator, where u say above 50DMA im long and below short. something like that.
So you would know using the setup counts just like the DMA example where you're long or short. This eliminates the need for other indicators like MAs, pivot points etc.
( If i was TD himself, i would feel insulted using other indicators alongside :DD )

Re-iterating, it is my observation that there is strong fight around a setup level that it makes / breaks. And it is dynamic, so you dont need to chart anything, just refer to past 4 day close for current day, and past 3 day close for forward looking 1-day.

Live example:
Today's past 4-day close is 13529 so lets say we went long over it. Now we are profitable :D
And 3-day close ( 1-day forward looking ) is 13478, so for tomo im carrying this long and im comfortable upto 13478 and will act like a SL / stop-and-reverse level.

Last edited: