Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

travi

NS and BN on different cross-roads. Not new, its been like this for quite sometime, one led and the other lagged.

NS confirms Vivek bhai's post, first NS TD Sell setup is 817 pts, the one completed today is 1100 pts and becomes the Active setup. New CD counts will begin ( bcos it is not perfected ) unless opposite setup appears but we will be looking out for bearish flips to be cautious.

Mkts are in favour of upside still, too early to call the top so we await next week action with bearish bias in BN.

Wish all thread viewers and TJ family a Happy Diwali, Enjoy the long weekend with quality time :)

Last edited:

travi

View attachment 44797

Market not obliging us ( esp Dr Saab :p ) by giving textbook CD13 entries but this is another good low risk entry in SBILIFE.
We have "two" close TDST supp and a Bull flip around CD9.
It does qualify for 9-13-9 but i need to do manual check on it and confirm later.

SBILIFE complements HDFCLIFE in my portf to fill the Life insurance space bcos of its rural penetration.

Correction: Read the 1st TDST ress around 810 and not 830 as marked. Buy setup is complete there.
Sbilife approaching 866 around where i'd book part ~10% returns.
900 can easily be achieved.

Today both Life ins stocks are on fire :)

Last edited: