Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

travi

travi bro

it seems We are at TDST Res NS from 11185..
can you post chart? we don't have a previous buy setup count that completed so currently i dont see any TDST Ress.

Also, i've not read anywhere that TDST supports becomes resistance if broken and vice-versa but one can try and observe what happens near it. Might use it as a weak level rather than strong one.

Last edited:

travi

so TDST Res is 11794 ...
last time if you remem, bcos we didn't have a TDST resistance by definition, i used PA and that level becomes a resistance.

Another example, when a scrip is at ATH, there will be no resistance. similar case right now. so the actual TDST ress is 12159,
which goes back to 17-feb-2020. till then we just use some other method like VPH / PA etc

travi

1601459293269.png

ITC not a favourite and never held it as portf but I would like to stick my neck out and call this a TD bottom :DD
has completed TD Buy Seq few days ago.

Not a bad trade to enter, 2 very strong supports are in place. Its just a large elephant that can't disappear like some other stocks.
@Smart_trade sirji, ur view as a trade ?

And that must be the longest setup count in history :D
9X3 + 6= 33 setup bars, finally extinguished by bullish flip today.

Last edited:

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
View attachment 44377

ITC not a favourite and never held it as portf but I would like to stick my neck out and call this a TD bottom :DD
has completed TD Buy Seq few days ago.

Not a bad trade to enter, 2 very strong supports are in place. Its just a large elephant that can't disappear like some other stocks.
@Smart_trade sirji, ur view as a trade ?

And that must be the longest setup count in history :D
9X3 + 6= 33 setup bars, finally extinguished by bullish flip today.
if it moves, a big IF, buy above 200 level is good for loooong time...

travi

if it moves, a big IF, buy above 200 level is good for loooong time...
190-200 levels to get out :D
i'd rather buy here. Tried two big contra bets, so bought 1st batch of this and maybe 2 more.
Airtel now all in, need to hold for a cycle.

LT was also in mind but im not contra on names out of portf so only these two for now. Spirits have also dipped, good place to enter for them as McDow is my portf stock.

The idea is to keep rotating some, that's all, and TD serves good entry points.

travi

Two days have shown strong bounce back. Level to beat on daily is 11154 for buy setup to cancel and go long.
so now after 7 days, today is still 7th bar of TD Sell setup, we got 500-550pts, and the upside momentum is crazy. Technically we are still long but we are approaching supply zones.

News of Trump not stroking the stimulus has not been taken well by US mkts so all this cocktail of news requires caution.
Results season is on as well, IT seems to be strongest sector.