Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Any reliable script? Or AFL?
Or we still have to do counting manually?
No script is flawless, so while using any of them one needs manual backup at all times, no shortcuts there....
One better script is:
https://www.tradingview.com/u/lirre8/#published-scripts
Even this has flaws, some qualifiers are not implemented correctly.
It's my belief that the thread has enough posts and charts defining the concept and anyone who has longing for learning the method should be able to count manually with ease.

Vivek

@ST sir, does the below trade setup (sell 13) look optimum if we see subjectively?

Vivek
To say that the stoploss is hit, we need 2 closes above the stoploss line or one close above stoploss line and next day that bar's high should be takenout. None of the conditions have been met in this chart....so sell is valid I suppose...

Smart_trade

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
To say that the stoploss is hit, we need 2 closes above the stoploss line or one close above stoploss line and next day that bar's high should be takenout. None of the conditions have been met in this chart....so sell is valid I suppose...

Smart_trade
No no,
Sir that stop-loss line is not of current sell 13 (it's extended line from some previous 13 on left, script shouldn't extend it but that's the way unfortunately), it's much higher than that.
I was just asking when we have a large trend bar, in this case CD12, then both CD13 and down close within this bar, just looking at it subjectively, does it look favourable?

Vivek

No no,
Sir that stop-loss line is not of current sell 13 (it's extended line from some previous 13 on left, script shouldn't extend it but that's the way unfortunately), it's much higher than that.
I was just asking when we have a large trend bar, in this case CD12, then both CD13 and down close within this bar, just looking at it subjectively, does it look favourable?

Vivek
Large bar coming at the end of the move could be exhaustion bar ...it is not a breakout bar. It looks ok to me to sell on 13th and downclose bar .

ST

travi

some that I counted
hindpetro Sell SQ 30/04 (start 01/03 Ix yes, Px after one bar)
ultracemco sell sq 24/04 (start 20-feb both Ix and Px)
bajaj-auto sell sq 25/04 (start 22-02, Px one bar later)
Tatamotors sell sq 18/04 this is just beautiful exact top (14-02, no Ix)
bajfinserv sell sq 12/04 still going up (start 21-02, both Ix & Px and bear flip )

+/- some bars, data irregularities possible :p

Overall I feel many are there in High CD or have completed, so we are definitely in very high risk buy zone.

Last edited: