Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
T is terminal 13, when instead of closeThis relaxation is only for countdown bar 13.

Vivek
T is terminal 13, where instead of comparing close with low two bar earlier, we compare low or open with low two bars earlier (for buy CD and vice-versa)
This relaxation is only for CD bar 13.
Edit: reposting as few words evaporated in thin air....

Vivek

I have been reading the Perl's book that is referred here.
I have a doubt, as per the system here, Perfection is not a qualifier for sequential system but is it actively used here ?

Perfection in the book hints at a pullback after the setup phase and for those trying to trade setups and support or resistance but is there any significance to the sequential or combo system ?
thanx.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
I have been reading the Perl's book that is referred here.
I have a doubt, as per the system here, Perfection is not a qualifier for sequential system but is it actively used here ?

Perfection in the book hints at a pullback after the setup phase and for those trying to trade setups and support or resistance but is there any significance to the sequential or combo system ?
thanx.
Nobody here prescribed about perfection.Probably you are talking about intersection (which is not mentioned in perl's book). Perfection is not required for Sequential or Combo , Intersection is

Last edited:
Nobody here prescribed about perfection.Probably you are talking about intersection (which is not mentioned in perl's book). Perfection is not required for Sequential or Combo Intersection is
thanks sirji.
I meant perfection only. Intersection, i have seen in the video being explained.
I am trying to understand as a personal experience of others ppl if anybody is considering it but now my doubt is clear.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
thanks sirji.
I meant perfection only. Intersection, i have seen in the video being explained.
I am trying to understand as a personal experience of others ppl if anybody is considering it but now my doubt is clear.
Although nobody trades setups here, but if you have a strategy you can please post.

T is terminal 13, where instead of comparing close with low two bar earlier, we compare low or open with low two bars earlier (for buy CD and vice-versa)
This relaxation is only for CD bar 13.
Edit: reposting as few words evaporated in thin air....

Vivek
So much of valuable information,
Vivek Bhai do you consider price flip as qualifier.
Regards