Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

DeMark Sequential and Combo which gave sell signal on Nifty will be stopped out on Tuesday when market opens for trading.Whenever these signals fail, in the words of DeMark himself, they really fail very bad.It means that there is a huge shift in demand and supply equation in the market and the market will go up much higher.Though it requires nerve of steel,if someone reverses the position, he will make money as the market now is headed much higher......I don't recommend reversing but buying in any dip is the right way to trade the market now.

Smart_trade
Hello Sir,
Was reading the thread and came on this thread, checked the chart also. Market really moved to a new high.
Awesome stuff by you. Respect.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Data of some scripts like Britannia disappeared from tradingview for 14th Feb, reappeared for Dabur.

Vivek

vivektrader

Posting below charts showing
1.scale functionality built-in tradingview toolbar, which is handy when measuring and comparing setup length for setup selection.
2.another feature I noticed today, a 'digit' next to script name in description window that shows important days remaining for economic events related to that script like results.
Many of you might be using those, found useful so posting.

Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 10.38.25 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 10.38.59 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 10.37.56 PM.png

vivektrader

This single day data problem has messed up a lot of counts and setups, hopefully it gets fixed by tradingview.

Vivek
Inspite of contacting support twice @TradingView, data is still off in many Nifty50 scripts, hope they correct it soon.
Monitoring the counts on daily basis made me spot the missing data, after my house of cards (counts) came crashing down :)

Vivek

ravi2126

Posting below charts showing
1.scale functionality built-in tradingview toolbar, which is handy when measuring and comparing setup length for setup selection.
2.another feature I noticed today, a 'digit' next to script name in description window that shows important days remaining for economic events related to that script like results.
Many of you might be using those, found useful so posting.

View attachment 34469 View attachment 34470 View attachment 34471
THNX FOR POSTING, VIVEK JI.

Nifty at Sell CD11 without intersection, TD point reversal happened today on daily, probably a secondary top (lower top) will happen to complete 13 and then a correction.

Vivek
Market was looking toppish from last 2-3 days , leading scrips like HDFC bank, Bajaj Finance were indicating that....so correction coming as expected.

ST