Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

Hello Members,
1. Only TD setup should not be traded? We must let the '13' happen after completion of the '9'.
2. What if sell setup ('9') just stalls before a resistance? Shouldn't we take benefit of reversal ?

Rich Man

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Hello Members,
1. Only TD setup should not be traded? We must let the '13' happen after completion of the '9'.
2. What if sell setup ('9') just stalls before a resistance? Shouldn't we take benefit of reversal ?

Rich Man
who the hell told that we are not waiting for the countdown. We here trade only the most conservative and follow strictest options as mentioned by Tom.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Good experience.earned in Maruti, Bosch,Hindunilever after they completed Buy CD 13.These are only in April.
Did not have capital for Dabur. Also earned Sell CD in Infy in Feb if you are tracking it.

Dear Senior Member,
Gone through the complete books of Demark to understand the concept.
Request if anybody could plz share the AfL codes, TD sequential, CD,Combo and TDST.
I would be really thanfull.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Dear Senior Member,
Gone through the complete books of Demark to understand the concept.
Request if anybody could plz share the AfL codes, TD sequential, CD,Combo and TDST.
I would be really thanfull.
It’s in this thread and also in various places on this forum. I suggest you to use search on top right corner