Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Thanks @travi for clarification.
Actually I think the count will remain as CD9 as of EOD yest, only the CD1 bar will be shifted so it is not on Sell setup bar 9.

Sell Ix: H of Setup8 or 9 should be equal or higher than L 3 bars or more ago resp. (clarified in video) and deferred will continue.

View attachment 34401
bcos of the large gap after CD1, CD2 and so on are on the right bars.
Ye kaun sa rule bana Liya, samajh nahin aaya....

Vivek

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Actually I think the count will remain as CD9 as of EOD yest, only the CD1 bar will be shifted so it is not on Sell setup bar 9.

Sell Ix: H of Setup8 or 9 should be equal or higher than L 3 bars or more ago resp. (clarified in video) and deferred will continue.

View attachment 34401
bcos of the large gap after CD1, CD2 and so on are on the right bars.
I think current days close should be compared with the LOW and not Close two days earlier for buy countdown.In that scenario the CD does not start on 10th candle.

1554978826923.png

travi

I think current days close should be compared with the LOW and not Close two days earlier for buy countdown.In that scenario the CD does not start on 10th candle.
corrected sanju bhai. maybe I was thinking something else at that time.

@vivektrader the rule i was typing was for Ix and then mixed it up with CD. a little rusty these days :p

Hello Members,
I found this in the Pearl's Book:
"From personal experience, I find that, if a TDST level breaks up
to and including bar three of a prospective TD Setup, there is a good
chance that the market will continue in the direction of the break, at
least until the completion of the developing TD Setup"

Does this say that at least third numbered bar should breach the level?
Is this a true interpretation :If the level is broken by 6th or 7th bar, then probability of further movement is less.

It just says that the reversal is strong enough to break TDST level in first 3 bars then the move is likely to continue till the completion of the set up atleast.

Smart_trade