The Trade Journal: Evolution

Best trade still remains in Short Nickel. All the setup is ok and it has just now triggered the sell call again . The only problem i have is that rest of the metal pack is strong.

Watch out for crude today. USD 66 is 50 percent retracement of the recent downmove. Though its not showing any weakness as of yet but corresponding levels with todays USDINR quote copmes around 3310-3325. If US shows sluggishness, i can add Crude on the shortlist as well. Nickel and copper as expected are the weaker lot in entire base metal pack but lets see how us session shapes up.

I m planning to short NG at about 181-182 levels with stop at 183.9 or so in indian time slo 5.30 to 6.30 and bookout at 179 or below with a traing SL. will post if it goes through.

Watch out for crude today. USD 66 is 50 percent retracement of the recent downmove. Though its not showing any weakness as of yet but corresponding levels with todays USDINR quote copmes around 3310-3325. If US shows sluggishness, i can add Crude on the shortlist as well. Nickel and copper as expected are the weaker lot in entire base metal pack but lets see how us session shapes up.
I THINK CORRESPONDING LEVEL FOR CRUDE TODAY COMES AT 3300 WITH usdinr CLOSED WITH 1 PERCENT LOSS.

Good morning everyone
NSE looks weak as of now but need to wait n see it trade below 4500 to open a short. within it metals looks very weak specially TISCO and Sterlite
MCX i think today we might see a downmove in basemetals though its not confirmed as of yet when writing. Keep an eye