RT datafeed to amibroker

Which data feed is good

• Total voters

.Pride.

go with Global Datafeeds. their data is pretty accurate with minimal lag. backfill is good too. customer support is excellent.
They get their data directly from the Dotex feed (data-vending service of NSE).

I have tried nearly all the data providers...
I would advise you to stay away from the likes of manshiRT, MDP etc that source their data from dubious channels...all of them have delay and sometimes inaccurate data as well.

only drawback of global data is that their price is a bit high and they don't have cash and MCX data.

nothing beats eSignal though.

lvgandhi

i feel ibc is better than manshirt. in manshirt u have to select the stocks which u want to view and in ibc the complete set of scripts is updated at once and very easy to use.

so if its manshirt vs ibc i'll vote for IBC
I hope you mean Investbulls central from ibc?
Both serve different market. Both has its own drawbacks.
ManshiRT problem is
1) missing ticks as it is snap copy of odin watchlist.
2) Odin itself is delayed compared to NOW watchlist, at least for me in Angel Odin diet.
In case of IBC, I have not used recently.
If you can compare and say regarding data lag with respect to NOW and any missing ticks shown by seeing candle value for a particular period, I will be thankful.

go with Global Datafeeds. their data is pretty accurate with minimal lag. backfill is good too. customer support is excellent.

I would advise you to stay away from the likes of manshiRT, MDP etc that source their data from dubious channels...all of them have delay and sometimes inaccurate data as well.

only drawback of global data is that their price is a bit high and they don't have cash and MCX data.

I am using Global data feeds :clap:

Hai iam also using once upon time in Investbulls Data in Metastock and Amibroker also that is very chep and Good data also...if possible try that also ...Web - investbulls dot com

sudris

For e-signal, is it mandatory to have a licensed version of Metastock? Do they somehow verify if one is using pirated version of Metastock or Amiboker?
Also, could you mention about the charges?

Global datafeeds for futures & any yahoo fetcher for cash. I think there is no genuine tick cash data provider in India.
-tkamal

kaly422000

I hope you mean Investbulls central from ibc?
Both serve different market. Both has its own drawbacks.
ManshiRT problem is
1) missing ticks as it is snap copy of odin watchlist.
2) Odin itself is delayed compared to NOW watchlist, at least for me in Angel Odin diet.
In case of IBC, I have not used recently.
If you can compare and say regarding data lag with respect to NOW and any missing ticks shown by seeing candle value for a particular period, I will be thankful.
u can chek manshi with tradetiger feed. data depend on tradetiger . back fill take a bit of time. but u can get data what ever u put in watchlist, be it equity,future,comodity,currency etc.

pkgmtnl

I have been using MDP for more then two years for Cash/ FnO both as a retail user. I never found any problem with their data as is highlighted in this thread & elsewhere. Its satisfactory.

There might be many other data provider who might be providing equally good data, but what I observe that a thread is generated, and a set of people pretend to discuss or rather promote a predefined Data Provider.

Finally its people like us as end user who pay the subscriptions.

kaly422000

I have been using MDP for more then two years for Cash/ FnO both as a retail user. I never found any problem with their data as is highlighted in this thread & elsewhere. Its satisfactory.

There might be many other data provider who might be providing equally good data, but what I observe that a thread is generated, and a set of people pretend to discuss or rather promote a predefined Data Provider.

Finally its people like us as end user who pay the subscriptions.
cheaper data is not usually bad. i tested manshi, xfeeds , ibc, mdp and others. chek them with running now terminal. data delay is same for every one. yes net speed is important for some feeds.
mdp with rs 599/ scheme is good for nothing as it dont update all the scrips at the same time, not suitable for exploration