Datafeed for Auto Scanning in amibroker ?

Hi,
I just wanna know, which data vendor is good for realtime auto scanning in amibroker
when it comes to data vendor, there're two types of data vendor.
first case you've broker terminal and you can send data (nest) to your amibroker or metastock
and second case they're providing datafeed from their server,you just need software and you need no terminal, because you can get data in their application.
So I wanna know, what do i need for (or what columns do i need for i.e. open,low,high,close,volume,o.i.,) auto scanning in amibroker. If anyone using auto scanning in amibroker,can you tell me what datafeed are you using ?
and when you scan many scripts in market watch, does your computer freeze? i.e. 100 scripts, i was watching videos on youtube and they're scanning 9500 scripts
regards

Last edited:
I have designed data vending application for my vendors. Server to Client End applications. The one I designed for vendors provide 100 or 200 scrip real time feeding to amibroker. Scanning part that you are mentioning done in amibroker. But even amibroker has limitation. when you use to many stocks along with to many programming iteration, it will eat up your computer resource. So beware using un - opimized afl for scan in amibroker. Please tell me r u looking for 9500 real time data scrip solution or you just have data of 9500 scrip & want to scan as fast as possible?
Hi,
firstly i'm looking for 400-500 scripts data and if you've 200 scripts , i wanna test it ...i was doing some experiment with excel and it seems like i can open limited scripts in nest trader and sent it via excel to ami. Can you do realtime scanning with your utility?

regards

Does anyone know, how to know that amibroker have realtime quotes ? so it'll be eligible for realtime auto scan? in other words how do you know datafeed is good for auto scanning realtime ? (which datafeed can do auto scanning realtime?)

regards

cheap

Hi,
firstly i'm looking for 400-500 scripts data and if you've 200 scripts , i wanna test it ...i was doing some experiment with excel and it seems like i can open limited scripts in nest trader and sent it via excel to ami. Can you do realtime scanning with your utility?

regards
Suppose if you transfer datafeed from excel to amibroker 500 scripts, your internet consumption rate gonna be very high only if you've real unlimited plan i guess atleast it consume 200-300 mb very easily i guess, if you do MTF then it can be high

Suppose if you transfer datafeed from excel to amibroker 500 scripts, your internet consumption rate gonna be very high only if you've real unlimited plan i guess atleast it consume 200-300 mb very easily i guess, if you do MTF then it can be high
Thanks , but i want to try first , how to do multi timeframe analysis wihtout opening multiple tabs in amibroker exploration?
regards

Hi cheap,
I find out Mr. Josh, Tracerbullet utility NestRTD working for auto analysis but you can't get REALTIMEQUOTE data(Window -> REALTIMEQUOTE ) and without it we can't get signal to sms or email.
regards

I have tried Neotrade Analytics data feed for 150+ symbols for auto scanning in Amibroker. i have not faced any issues during the scan or with the rt flow
If you are interested you can check with them. www(dot)neotradeanalytics(dot)com

Giraffe

I just wanna know, which data vendor is good for realtime auto scanning in amibroker
when it comes to data vendor, there're two types of data vendor.
first case you've broker terminal and you can send data (nest) to your amibroker or metastock
and second case they're providing datafeed from their server,you just need software and you need no terminal, because you can get data in their application.

FNO segment: GDFL/Neotrade analytics will do.
Cash : Try tickerplantindia, esignal.
But it also depends on what you want to scan, if just new high/low, you can use terminal/google api. If backfill data is mandatory , you need proper feed.

So I wanna know, what do i need for (or what columns do i need for i.e. open,low,high,close,volume,o.i.,) auto scanning in amibroker. If anyone using auto scanning in amibroker,can you tell me what datafeed are you using ?

You can scan if chart is being formed.
(Filling realtime quote window is not mandatory)
GDFL/Neotrade will work fine. Any feed that updates all symbols simultaneously will work.

and when you scan many scripts in market watch, does your computer freeze? i.e. 100 scripts, i was watching videos on youtube and they're scanning 9500 scripts
regards

Nope.......Ami manages scanning very well.
No freezing of computer.
Ami does get little bit laggy for 2-3 seconds when scanning heavily.
Do use a nice PC. My i7 crunches scan in less than 2 seconds. Lower end processors take more time.