RT datafeed to amibroker

Which data feed is good

• Total voters
Hi lvgandhi,

If this poll was to take feedback before subscribing either of the mentioned vendors, can you share if you have subscribed to either of them ? And if so, about your experience about data quality, reliability, latency and support if you are using any of these products for more than a month ?

What I am looking for is realtime data of NSE Futures of all stocks and indices (current as well as next month - not interested in far month) and slightly 'out of the money' Options of indices as well as stocks.

I think true data india is ruled out as they do not provide NSE FNO data? Anyway, I will be taking trial of Market Data Provider and Global Data Feeds next week before making a decision.

Any other data vendor that seniors can suggest ?

Thanks.
ChartAnalyst

I want to know from users of data feed from Truedata india, Market data provider and global data feed regarding the speed, accuracy, reliability of feed with regard connection and disconnection and finally cost. If an user has switched from one to other reasons and experience with latest.

kaly422000

go with Global Datafeeds. their data is pretty accurate with minimal lag. backfill is good too. customer support is excellent.
They get their data directly from the Dotex feed (data-vending service of NSE).

I have tried nearly all the data providers...
I would advise you to stay away from the likes of manshiRT, MDP etc that source their data from dubious channels...all of them have delay and sometimes inaccurate data as well.

only drawback of global data is that their price is a bit high and they don't have cash and MCX data.

nothing beats eSignal though.
how did u guess that data of manshi and mdp is inaccurate. they have one of the best software. tick loss and server problem and some time missing backfill is part of all realtime data provider. and also internet is a major issue. source of data may not be prime concern as long data and accurate candle formation is ok.

lvgandhi

Hi lvgandhi,

If this poll was to take feedback before subscribing either of the mentioned vendors, can you share if you have subscribed to either of them ? And if so, about your experience about data quality, reliability, latency and support if you are using any of these products for more than a month ?

What I am looking for is realtime data of NSE Futures of all stocks and indices (current as well as next month - not interested in far month) and slightly 'out of the money' Options of indices as well as stocks.

I think true data india is ruled out as they do not provide NSE FNO data? Anyway, I will be taking trial of Market Data Provider and Global Data Feeds next week before making a decision.

Any other data vendor that seniors can suggest ?

Thanks.
ChartAnalyst
You are correct that I started it before subscribing.
All data fetchers from odin etc catches snap shot of data and hence in my opinion not good for lower time frame like 5 min trading.
There are many vendors. But cost wise I felt these three are to be considered.
Finally I zeroed in on mdp and gdf. Mdf data lags than gdf and also mises some quotes. As I trade only in futures, finally I went for gdf.
But gdf only gives futures.

lvgandhi

how did u guess that data of manshi and mdp is inaccurate. they have one of the best software. tick loss and server problem and some time missing backfill is part of all realtime data provider. and also internet is a major issue. source of data may not be prime concern as long data and accurate candle formation is ok.
If I may answer, I would like to put my views.
I was subscribing to manshirt. I was having trial of gdf and mdp. On the same day, if you look real time candles, they will be different.
For manshi,It is because the software catches snapshot data from odin and other data feed not all data fed to odin from nse. Hence missing data.

Ohh... they don't give Options data ? Because I need Options data alongwith Futures data. So if they don't give Options data then I think I will have to look for some other vendor.

This is what I read on Global Data Feeds website :
Futures & Options of all months, of all stocks / indices and for all strike rates are available. It means users can see realtime charts of all Options (not just NIFTY) as well as all month Futures. Now you don't have to let go plenty of trading opportunities - just because your data vendor thinks they are illiquid Futures / Options.

BTW, thank you very much for your feedback. Would appreciate if you can update about their data quality and support (since you have used other data vendors as well).

You are correct that I started it before subscribing.
All data fetchers from odin etc catches snap shot of data and hence in my opinion not good for lower time frame like 5 min trading.
There are many vendors. But cost wise I felt these three are to be considered.
Finally I zeroed in on mdp and gdf. Mdf data lags than gdf and also mises some quotes. As I trade only in futures, finally I went for gdf.
But gdf only gives futures.

Actually this is what I am looking at. I don't want data to be extracted from my trading platform because if there is some internet problem with my computer or my ODIN logs out or some issue at that end, my chart may miss some data.

Since you are using their data, please tell me 2 things.
1. Suppose data is being updated in AmiBroker and there is some internet disconnection for 1-2 minutes and it connects again, will there be gap in chart ?
2. Suppose I start AmiBroker late (say at 10AM), will it first backfill data from 9:15 to 10 automatically and then start realtime update, so that there is no gap in my charts ?

"TULJA" have back fill option from odin,now,nest and their own server..back fill method is pretty good to compare others..
manshi gives some issues in back fill,..
:thumb:

ranger123

Hello Friends,

I want to downloads FNO data from the NSE India webside intraday in to the microsoft excel. I has to do my anal sis of the options prices in the excell so I has to get this data. This data has to automatic update accoding to the price change in the nseindia wbside. I not using the webquary thing becaues in that things the excell cell is not save and the new number is come after 1 min refresh, so it is not use by me.

So please tell me if you know the answer to importing intraday nseindia data into the excel.

Thank you and best of luck.