RT datafeed to amibroker

Which data feed is good

• Total voters

lvgandhi

Ohh... they don't give Options data ? Because I need Options data alongwith Futures data. So if they don't give Options data then I think I will have to look for some other vendor.

This is what I read on Global Data Feeds website :
Futures & Options of all months, of all stocks / indices and for all strike rates are available. It means users can see realtime charts of all Options (not just NIFTY) as well as all month Futures. Now you don't have to let go plenty of trading opportunities - just because your data vendor thinks they are illiquid Futures / Options.

BTW, thank you very much for your feedback. Would appreciate if you can update about their data quality and support (since you have used other data vendors as well).
Yes. You are correct. They give all equity derivatives futures and options data.

kaly422000

If I may answer, I would like to put my views.
I was subscribing to manshirt. I was having trial of gdf and mdp. On the same day, if you look real time candles, they will be different.
For manshi,It is because the software catches snapshot data from odin and other data feed not all data fed to odin from nse. Hence missing data.
SEE I HAVE NO CONECTION WITH MANSHI but they r affodable as compared to most of the venders. u may go for tradetiger or nesttraders as data source.
although fno direct of manshi as i tested on slow net was near accurate , with now. and as a software, many realtime software has not got autoupdate facility as manshi.

looser

SEE I HAVE NO CONECTION WITH MANSHI but they r affodable as compared to most of the venders. u may go for tradetiger or nesttraders as data source.
although fno direct of manshi as i tested on slow net was near accurate , with now. and as a software, many realtime software has not got autoupdate facility as manshi.
every time u backfill the manshi charts change :D

i have both feeds RTDS as my main feed and if it stops working Manshi for backup. But the quality of Manshi data is very poor and its delayed by atleast 15 secs from RTDS.

kaly422000

did u chek with odin or now with manshi feed. only problem with manshi now is opening price in nifty future.
i also used rtds years ago . most of the time their backfilling didnt work. i also use xfeeds, stocklive data. manshi is same in quality as stocklivedata.com.

every rt has their problem. their performence also depends on net, isp,antivirus etc.
so may defer in different machine.
but as a software i think manshi is a bit better than any low cost rt. and it is most userfriendly(my view).

Ohh... they don't give Options data ? Because I need Options data alongwith Futures data. So if they don't give Options data then I think I will have to look for some other vendor.

This is what I read on Global Data Feeds website :
Futures & Options of all months, of all stocks / indices and for all strike rates are available. It means users can see realtime charts of all Options (not just NIFTY) as well as all month Futures. Now you don't have to let go plenty of trading opportunities - just because your data vendor thinks they are illiquid Futures / Options.

BTW, thank you very much for your feedback. Would appreciate if you can update about their data quality and support (since you have used other data vendors as well).
Yes. You are correct. They give all equity derivatives futures and options data.
ChartAnalyst and lvgandhi, are you using Global Data Feeds. I'm looking out for a good data provider. Your feedback on GDF and other good direct data feeds will help me in deciding one.

Thank you.

lvgandhi

ChartAnalyst and lvgandhi, are you using Global Data Feeds. I'm looking out for a good data provider. Your feedback on GDF and other good direct data feeds will help me in deciding one.

Thank you.
GDF is good. I am using it for last 6 months.

Thank you.
Hi,

Yes - I am using Global Data Feeds. After trying their data for a month, I am now their annual subscriber. It is above all my expectations on quality and accuracy of data, reliability and most importantly, support. Their live support reps are available on chat and help to resolve issues on chat / remote desktop. I just hope they add NSE Cash and other exchanges soon.

I suggest you take a trial first and see if it suits your needs before subscribing.

Thanks,
CA

Hi,

Yes - I am using Global Data Feeds. After trying their data for a month, I am now their annual subscriber. It is above all my expectations on quality and accuracy of data, reliability and most importantly, support. Their live support reps are available on chat and help to resolve issues on chat / remote desktop. I just hope they add NSE Cash and other exchanges soon.

I suggest you take a trial first and see if it suits your needs before subscribing.

Thanks,
CA
CA, thanks for the feedback about GDF, I will go by what you said, first I will take a trial.