RT datafeed to amibroker

Which data feed is good

• Total voters

lvgandhi

I want to know from users of data feed from Truedata india, Market data provider and global data feed regarding the speed, accuracy, reliability of feed with regard connection and disconnection and finally cost. If an user has switched from one to other reasons and experience with latest.

I want to know from users of data feed from Truedata india, Market data provider and global data feed regarding the speed, accuracy, reliability of feed with regard connection and disconnection and finally cost. If an user has switched from one to other reasons and experience with latest.
Not sure why you are comparing True Data and MDP with Global Data feeds. The first two should be compared with Yahoo data providers and GDFL with say eSignal / TecnicalTrends / Viratech, etc

lvgandhi

Not sure why you are comparing True Data and MDP with Global Data feeds. The first two should be compared with Yahoo data providers and GDFL with say eSignal / TecnicalTrends / Viratech, etc
Thanks for your response. Have you used any of them. Can you explain the reasons for your statement.

Thanks for your response. Have you used any of them. Can you explain the reasons for your statement.
I have used Yahoo based data providers before, currently use Global Datafeed. There is enormous difference between Yahoo based (which are mainly for Cash unless you are using ODIN wherein you can get FO data as well).

Saving money is important but who pays for the cost of mistakes forget the opportunity costs when you cannot get a trade at the right time due to a delay / data error.

lvgandhi

I have used Yahoo based data providers before, currently use Global Datafeed. There is enormous difference between Yahoo based (which are mainly for Cash unless you are using ODIN wherein you can get FO data as well).

Saving money is important but who pays for the cost of mistakes forget the opportunity costs when you cannot get a trade at the right time due to a delay / data error.
I agree with you regarding data error. But I have seen that MDP and TDPro regarding providing F&O data in their site. It can not be from yahoo and google. I also need Futures data. Hence my query regarding user's comparison view.

I agree with you regarding data error. But I have seen that MDP and TDPro regarding providing F&O data in their site. It can not be from yahoo and google. I also need Futures data. Hence my query regarding user's comparison view.
I am told that they use ODIN to export FO data. While data will be correct most of the time, there would be a slight delay between the actual trade and the time it hits your screen.

Haven't used, so above view is based on what I have heard.

lvgandhi

I am told that they use ODIN to export FO data. While data will be correct most of the time, there would be a slight delay between the actual trade and the time it hits your screen.

Haven't used, so above view is based on what I have heard.
I am also using Odin import from Manshirt. As it catches snap of data, there is data omission error. Hence it is not good for 5 min or 1 min trade. Hence I want to go for real data feed than Odin imported data.

lvgandhi

Can persons took part in poll can share their experience with that data provider and if they have switched from another,compare them.

I currently use MDP. I felt that it is delayed by some time just by comparing the values on the NSE NOW terminal. I can't really vouch for it but it does seem to lag quite a bit to my inexperienced eyes. Others who use them can probably give you a better idea.

Global Data feed was quite different. The updates are very much live from the demo I had taken sometime back. I have only used the FNO quotes. My 2 cents...

looser

i feel ibc is better than manshirt. in manshirt u have to select the stocks which u want to view and in ibc the complete set of scripts is updated at once and very easy to use.

so if its manshirt vs ibc i'll vote for IBC