Rocket Stocks for Swing and Positional

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Thanks for the response. When trading in futures, do you hedge by buying PUTS for overnight positions?
For Now No.Most of the time I would meet my target the next day.Hedging should be done of the positive side meaning when you are already in profit and still plan to carry.Should not be done on when you are in red.better close it.

Please do understand that I am giving only one of the framework on how to take swings. So that others can develop a similar approach with their own variations. I may not trade all the opportunities that arise owing to capital / risk requirements. Please use the posts for studying and refine your strategy.
Hi bro.

Please don't misunderstand me... When I said I am also holding it was and is my decision.... I am not in any way implying that I am holding it because you gave your opinion...

My exit point also will be my own decision.

Thanks for your input and help in making us learn something.

Regards
Greg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Hi bro.

Please don't misunderstand me... When I said I am also holding it was and is my decision.... I am not in any way implying that I am holding it because you gave your opinion...

My exit point also will be my own decision.

Thanks for your input and help in making us learn something.

Regards
Greg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Good to know

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Breakout has already happened in the following stocks.... Just posting here for reference and for feedback
36EMA - blue
200EMA - red

View attachment 33668

View attachment 33669

PS : I don't have any positions in the above mentioned stocks
Yes RECLTD has flew away.Better to wait for a pullback. I do have longterm position in IDFCFirstBank. Accumulated at 44.