Rocket Stocks for Swing and Positional

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Sanju, what would have been the buy trigger?
Test and holding of the 200 EMA. Stop loss below the 200 EMA. Aggressive entry would be after the break of the EMA entry at 200 EMA price.
There are many which keep popping up e.g Bajaj Electrical.I will write up when not to take it or be cautious.

pannet1

is it wise to put SL at breakeven once the stock has moved in the positive direction?
it depends up the time horizon of your trade. Before making a big move usually stocks hit the SL. So think

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
is it wise to put SL at breakeven once the stock has moved in the positive direction?
It depends on the instrument chosen. Once the direction and momentum is established.There are various ways one can trade this depending on the risk profile.Go long in Cash,futures,buy call or sell a put.Stop Loss needs to be there.But I personally am not in favor of moving stops to breakeven.It gives comfort that you are having a risk free trade but in reality that means that you are not ready to accept the risk which you originally planned.
Once your target is achieved you can remove 1/3rd or 1/4 of your position and if you feel the upmove still has momentum.Then you can go breakeven with the remaining position.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Test and holding of the 200 EMA. Stop loss below the 200 EMA. Aggressive entry would be after the break of the EMA entry at 200 EMA price.
There are many which keep popping up e.g Bajaj Electrical.I will write up when not to take it or be cautious.
Sing Ideas: Regarding the Swing ideas.There would be many stocks that may pop out for the criteria of breaking the 200 EMA.I check for the RSI where it has been trading between 70-50 for sometime and not just reaching from below 50 directly to 70 region.I will post charts where I selected Infratel and not Bajaj Electricals.Just look at the RSI shaded for both the charts.
RSI has been trading above 50 for sometime.
1549898491591.png

RSI Just tried to overreach.

1549898581558.png