Realtime Stock Quotes

vijbala

Dear SunyHyd,
Your software is working fine.
Please tell me if I can view the charts of Futures - Nifty & Stocks.
Also you can post the software for other markets - Nasdaq, Hang seng, etc
as told by findvikas in his earlier post.
Thank you

Last edited:
S

sunyhyd

Dear SunyHyd,
Your software is working fine.
Please tell me if I can view the charts of Futures - Nifty & Stocks.
Also you can post the software for other markets - Nasdaq, Hang seng, etc
as told by findvikas in his earlier post.
Thank you
Hi Vijbala,

NASDAQ support is present. You can add nasdaq symbols like NASDAQ:GOOG. For other exchanges, support will be added in future.

Futures and options support is being added through NSEINDIA. Yahoo does not support futures and options quotes.

Thank you

Thanks Rebek10.

It should not crash and should work fine on both Vista and XP. I will try to repro it at my end.

Could you please do the following to help me in fixing these issues?
1) Use the latest release. It is available at http://www.4shared.com/file/16028517...26-Nov-09.html
2) Send the screenshot and trace of the exception captured when it crashes
3) Send stepwise steps to reproduce the issue.

To streamline the communication and to be notified of the latest releases and updates, please join ManshiRt yahoo group.

4 SHARED LINK TO DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION IS NOT WORKING

S

sunyhyd

Thanks Rebek10.

It should not crash and should work fine on both Vista and XP. I will try to repro it at my end.

Could you please do the following to help me in fixing these issues?
1) Use the latest release. It is available at http://www.4shared.com/file/16028517...26-Nov-09.html
2) Send the screenshot and trace of the exception captured when it crashes
3) Send stepwise steps to reproduce the issue.

To streamline the communication and to be notified of the latest releases and updates, please join ManshiRt yahoo group.

4 SHARED LINK TO DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION IS NOT WORKING
Thanks a lot sennal999!

It seems traderji is trimming the link. The full link is 4shared.com/file/160285177/9f70ce7f/ManshiRT-26-Nov-09.html?s=1 . I will be releasing a new version shortly though which will support automated EOD database update for NSE and BSE stocks as well.

Thank you

skio

Suny,
i downloaded the software from the 4shared link. i added the plugin to the amibroker/plugins folder. i had previously installed donNet 2.0 and since you had recommended 3.5, i went ahead and installed 3.5. Once i start the ManshiRT server it starts up fine. but the problem i get is once i start Amibroker. i keep getting a Just in time debugger error stating " An exception System.MissingMethodException has occurred in ManshiRT.exe. However, no debuggers are registered that can debug this exception. Unable to JIT debug".

Any idea on whats happening?

S

sunyhyd

Suny,
i downloaded the software from the 4shared link. i added the plugin to the amibroker/plugins folder. i had previously installed donNet 2.0 and since you had recommended 3.5, i went ahead and installed 3.5. Once i start the ManshiRT server it starts up fine. but the problem i get is once i start Amibroker. i keep getting a Just in time debugger error stating " An exception System.MissingMethodException has occurred in ManshiRT.exe. However, no debuggers are registered that can debug this exception. Unable to JIT debug".

Any idea on whats happening?
Hi skio,

Which OS and service pack are you using?

Thank you

Hi Suny

Any updates on TTadvance to amibroker .....? secondly can you please allow to add more scripts by removing 30 scripts lock. The scanning of scripts periodicaly is very slow, what could be the reason. Previous i used different softwares, but never faced scanning slow. Any problem with my amibroker or any setting.

Can you please guide me

Jenni