Realtime Stock Quotes

S

sunyhyd

Version 0.9.09 Release

Dear members,

There is a new release, version 0.9.0.9, of ManshiRT available at http://www.4shared.com/file/234968375/d045fbf0/ManshiRT-Release-05- Mar-2010.html The new features and changes are as below:

1) Backfill is now supported using both Yahoo and Google servers. This will help in case one of the source is not working. The source is configurable through General tab of the settings dialog

2) Added support for PIB
The process is same as TT Advance - specify PIB data directory in the "PIB / TT Advance" tab of settings dialog. If PIB is insalled on C:\PIB and client id is 12345, the data directory will be c:\PIB\12345\ data.

3) Added support for Nest Trader - it is an advanced trading platforms and getting popular slowly:
The process is same as Odin Diet watch - select "Nest Trader", select the watch displayed and click "Start RT Data capture" button

4) Added support for backfill using TT Advance. This will be useful for FUTURE and OPTION scripts. This backfills data only for the current day. Please note the process should be followed exactly.

a) Open an intraday chart in TT Advance by double clicking it.By default the chart type will be Line.
b) Change the chart type to Bar (OHLC) - right click on the intraday chart and select "chart type" as "Bar OHLC" from the context menu displaed. Please note this is mandatory to backfill as TT saves intraday history data only when this step is done. This step should be done witin 25 seconds of opening of the intraday chart

Note - Once script is shown in ManshiRT, revert back the chart to Line to view the live tick data - right click on the intraday chart and select "Chart Type" as "Line" using the context menu displayed.

5) Symbol Mapping is supported - use "Symbol Mapping" tab of the settings dialog.

6) Backfill supported through ManshiRT server user interface - select symbols and click on backfill menu (or right click on the RT Ticker window and select backfill context menu)

7) Managing yahoo watch is much simpler now. Also added a edit pad wherein symbols for the watch can be copy and pasted.

8) Added support of TICK database - this is in addition to the ManshiRT plugin based database. This will be usefull if a trading tool, AFL or plugin specifically needs tick data. To use this feature, specify the tick database in the "Charting S/W" tab of the settings dialog.

Please note that it is reccomended to use either one of the meachanisms only. Though if you plan to use both databases simultaneously (tick database and ManshiRT plugin database), ensure the following is followed:

a) Dont make DB using ManshiRT plug-in as default DB as there is some conflict during DB loading
b) Auto add of symbols in ManshiRT plug-in DB will not work. Hence symbols will need to be added manually either using ManshiRT plugin (right click plug-in status and select manage watchlist) or using Amibroker Symbol->New menu item.

9) Bug fixes : Intermittent disconnect issue with Odin watch has been fixed. Multiple symbol backfill leading to ManshiRT Server crash issue also has been fixed. Please report if you encounter these issues.

Kindly note that "Nest Trader" and "PIB" support has been added with the help of ManshiRT yahoo group members - thank you so much to you. Since I do not have these trading platforms, I could not test them before the release. If you face any issues, please let me know.

Thank you for your support and cooperation.

sub2501

Party time

Well, u can add the installation guide in the "ManshiRT" and
## which broker provides "NEST TRADER" cos i'm using idbi & icici- and both of them provide Trading Platforms designed by AsianCERC?

Have downloaded the may release of ManishRT., I believe a pluggin needs to be installed in Amibroker. How do I get the pluggin, and would it be possible to backfill frrom Angel Diet. Couldnt get much help from yahoo group.

S

sunyhyd

Have downloaded the may release of ManishRT., I believe a pluggin needs to be installed in Amibroker. How do I get the pluggin, and would it be possible to backfill frrom Angel Diet. Couldnt get much help from yahoo group.
Please follow the video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74ZStrJIRrs for installation of the plugin (ManshiRT.dll) which is available with the release file.

Alternatively, if you can configure Amibroker DB for tick specify its path in the "Charting S/W" tab of the settings dialog. This feature has been added in this release only.

Thanks,
- Suny

S

sunyhyd

PIB users please test the PIB functionality. The following is the process to get RT data from PIB:

1) Open settings dialog
2) Click on PIB/TT Adv tab
3) Specify PIB data directory. If PIB is insalled on C:\PIB and client id is 12345, the data directory will be c:\PIB\12345\ data.
4) Open intraday chart. If you want to backfill data, do the data synch within 30 seconds so that PIB stores history in the data file. Wait for 30 seconds as ManshiRT will wait for 30 seconds for history data to be used for backfill.

Kindly, report the issues being faced.

Thank you for your support and cooperation.

- Suny

sub2501

HI SUNY
r u thinking of workin on tradeanywhere.exe or marketpulse.

S

sunyhyd

Hi Sunny,

Can it be used with keat pro of Kotak Sec for rt data from Keatpro to ami.

Sanjayt
Sanjayt,

Yes. Please follow the following steps:

1) Open settings dialog
2) Open "Odin Watchlist" tab
3) select source as KeatPro
4) select keatPro watchlist in the listbox below source
5) Click on "Start RT Data Capture" button

The Keatpro watchlist reocrs will be displayed in the ManshiRT Server UI and will be pushed to Ami. For the latest release, pre-requisite software and Ami DB setup please refer to the first post of this thread.

Thank you
-Suny