NIFTY Futures & Options Positional, Algo Based

Simple Buy Sell recommendations for Nifty futures and options for positional traders based on algorithms. It is NOT based on technical analysis as that is a subjective field. Aim is to help you with making money, not to teach you because making a robust and successful algo may need years. And there are infinite sources and advisers available to guide you. I am a SEBI registered investment adviser. Suggestions are welcome.

Please include your SEBI registration number in your signature.

Also, please post your trading logic/charts along with your calls. Even if it is an algo, there must be some trading logic to it. Here on TJ we are very serious about "tip providers"

Please include your SEBI registration number in your signature.

Also, please post your trading logic/charts along with your calls. Even if it is an algo, there must be some trading logic to it. Here on TJ we are very serious about "tip providers"
Thanks for allowing this thread. But I have not seen any technical analysis chart here, I searched last 10 days posts - no chart with analysis. Also hardly anyone is giving any logic. See a sample post -

Bad habbit (of buying combos) continues .... Bought Bank nifty combo (21 Sep) 24600 PE & 25300 CE at mouthwatering total price of just 69 before closing .... Just couldn't stop myself .... Target is anywhere between 80 to 85 to 90 and so on ... If some lucky big movement happens then target above 100 ... Will try and hold till Monday or Tuesday ... It should produce profits by then .... However, it can go as low as 62 as well ... Will look to average around 62 .... Stop Loss is 55 ... Enjoy ...
Good morning .... Sold the Bank Nifty combo (24600 PE & 25300 CE) at 77.25 ..... Now waiting for next trade .... Cheers.

If you wish to block me, just dont allow my posts instead of giving this notice that I have to give rational, and also my registration number when I see that no one here has given that in their signatures!

Well, you claimed to be a SEBI registered analyst. No harm in checking it out, is there ? It's the same for trading calls - the trading logic is to check out the veracity of the call :)

Anyway, if the moderators were to answer the queries regarding their action/inaction, they would be busy 30 hours a day. Further, the participation here isn't costing you anything - we don't have a paid membership, so nothing wrong in complying with the "request" of the moderators.

Not only is the entry here free, so is the exit. If you are unwilling to comply with the moderator's "request", why wait to get blocked ?

But again, all that is hypothetical, again requesting you to post your trading logic so that the other members can add to their knowledge.
Thanks for allowing this thread. But I have not seen any technical analysis chart here, I searched last 10 days posts - no chart with analysis. Also hardly anyone is giving any logic. See a sample post -

Bad habbit (of buying combos) continues .... Bought Bank nifty combo (21 Sep) 24600 PE & 25300 CE at mouthwatering total price of just 69 before closing .... Just couldn't stop myself .... Target is anywhere between 80 to 85 to 90 and so on ... If some lucky big movement happens then target above 100 ... Will try and hold till Monday or Tuesday ... It should produce profits by then .... However, it can go as low as 62 as well ... Will look to average around 62 .... Stop Loss is 55 ... Enjoy ...
Good morning .... Sold the Bank Nifty combo (24600 PE & 25300 CE) at 77.25 ..... Now waiting for next trade .... Cheers.

If you wish to block me, just dont allow my posts instead of giving this notice that I have to give rational, and also my registration number when I see that no one here has given that in their signatures!

Forum encourages sharing of trading ideas, methods,charts but does not encourage posting of trading calls ,trading tips ( even if they are unpaid or free ) which are not supported by disclosed valid logic or methodology.Black box trading calls fall in later catagory and is not encouraged here....

If you are SEBI registered investment advisor, there should be no isssue in giving your registration number and send a scan copy of your registration certificate to admin to verify.We are not asking this from others as nobody claims that he is a SEBI registered investment advisor.

If you share the basis of your calls, then you are welcome to post with reasoning, chart etc.

Smart_trade

Last edited:
my view on posting calls in this forum is "not good". because there won't be any learning in that.
especially beginners will " stop " learning and get addicted to these calls.
i request " MODS " to prevent anyone from stop posting calls even if they are SEBI Registered?

@Trikaal Capital - bro nothing personal to you, its just my view and i feel there is no learning in that.