My System - My trades.

Got 15 points in Longs from 3008. I bet most of you could not see this trade coming. Well last lesson and then I am done. (since today's last LV bar was at 3050 and we got a good 50+ points in shorts from there. So waiting for it to be breached to go long would have been futile. So how to take such trades. We plot the last 4/5 days last LV Bar levels on our charts and use them to trade by the Channel method once we are near those levels. 3006 was the last LV bar level of 3rd July. So once we went above it from below we took the trade. The SL was a mere 5 points.
Sir,
Whenever possible please post chart, as I dont have crude data.

nope me and arjun did went in long at 3011 and booked at 3026. that 3008 in our ami and data feed it wasnt above tema line so wasnt able to go long.
right now we are able to take only long trades...shorts we are still confused ...

we are going through the posts that u had posted in tunaji 's thread and this one also crude oil thread but all in all there are too many data to go through...along with that that lv bar code that was mentioned ..not being able to grasp the concept....as the charts of yours and ours are different as arjun had mentioned ....even though we have same data provider ..we did raised the issue with global data feeds...
thanks again..today we also had bought bnf 23200ce at 117 and booked at 147.
thanks for your support without it it would have been a herculean task.

we are going through the posts that u had posted in tunaji 's thread and this one also crude oil thread but all in all there are too many data to go through...along with that that lv bar code that was mentioned ..not being able to grasp the concept....as the charts of yours and ours are different as arjun had mentioned ....even though we have same data provider ..we did raised the issue with global data feeds...
thanks again..today we also had bought bnf 23200ce at 117 and booked at 147.
thanks for your support without it it would have been a herculean task.
Concept of LV bar is No buyers/no seller , price is not agreed upon. whichever side wins will be the trend

Concept of LV bar is No buyers/no seller , price is not agreed upon. whichever side wins will be the trend
apologies u had mentioned that earlier...we use a afl in ami to point us the lv bar , then we ll go long or short at the break of previous pivots respectively.
issue is we are not getting the desired output from that afl (chart of varun sir and ours do not match on lv bar)
thanks

apologies u had mentioned that earlier...we use a afl in ami to point us the lv bar , then we ll go long or short at the break of previous pivots respectively.Right.
issue is we are not getting the desired output from that afl (chart of varun sir and ours do not match on lv bar)
thanks
Stick to your charts, as data in RT may differ slightly depending on internet speed, data processing speed of your laptop/desktop.
I am using RTD 1.5 by josh1, my charts differs from Varun Sir's charts but they has not affected my trading in any way.