My System - My trades.

apologies u had mentioned that earlier...we use a afl in ami to point us the lv bar , then we ll go long or short at the break of previous pivots respectively.
issue is we are not getting the desired output from that afl (chart of varun sir and ours do not match on lv bar)
thanks
What is the last LV bar level as per your charts on 3rdJuly. Can you pls post your chart incorporating this level as a horizontal line in today's 50 Tick charts.

checkmate7

Just Tuna ji raised the question of inventory in his thread and so checked crude inventory not today it tomorrow :)... I was thinking its today

in this one yes,,,but how to use it, we(arjun and me) still do not know how to enter with it...sometimes it just break the pivot level and then reverses the direction. are we determining the lv bar in 50tick chart and then take position in 500t charts?
we are currently using 500tick chart and getting 2 trades(minimum) daily with cumulative 30 points. in the morning we had entered at 3051 and booked at 3061. and also at 5.57pm today we bought at 3021 and exited half at 3031 rest holding with sl of 3014. above trades are as per the method u had described in my crudeoil trades.
thanks

in this one yes,,,but how to use it, we(arjun and me) still do not know how to enter with it...sometimes it just break the pivot level and then reverses the direction. are we determining the lv bar in 50tick chart and then take position in 500t charts?
we are currently using 500tick chart and getting 2 trades(minimum) daily with cumulative 30 points. in the morning we had entered at 3051 and booked at 3061. and also at 5.57pm today we bought at 3021 and exited half at 3031 rest holding with sl of 3014. above trades are as per the method u had described in my crudeoil trades.
thanks
Use 500 Ticks for positional, for intra max 50 ticks, I dont trade crude, in BNF 20 ticks are giving nice trades.