My System - My trades.

checkmate7

Bro ...
no need to hurry. Let the fist pivot form bellow LVB and Falling EMA36. this will save from any whipsaw.
for you i marked trades on axis chart. Though i trade in NF only.

if any mistake VK will clear.
Thanks Extremistji :)

I have given so many good methods to trade BO/BD but i still find a few people are so pseudo, ungrateful and uncharitable in this forum. What do i get from posting all these methods and charts. People ask the same questions again and again. I cannot trade for them. If they feel that i am just wasting my time and am not providing good content then just ignore my thread.

I have tried to share all i could. (Using OBV and the unheard of till now LV bar (which has given a decent amount of profits everyday). I would have liked to take it forward with tricks for better entries and exits but frankly the Zest is not there.
Sir, In that case you would have to again give rules;)
A simple BO/BD method keeping Price/Volume in sync will become new trading bible. o_O

checkmate7

Varunji there will always be person like those.... you should ignore them and see the good side where people who are grateful to you for helping with such wonderful method :).. Sabhi ungli ek jaisi nahi hoti Sirji..

You continue your good work of helping everyone you will sure get rewards somewhere in you life :)

Got 15 points in Longs from 3008. I bet most of you could not see this trade coming. Well last lesson and then I am done. (since today's last LV bar was at 3050 and we got a good 50+ points in shorts from there. So waiting for it to be breached to go long would have been futile. So how to take such trades. We plot the last 4/5 days last LV Bar levels on our charts and use them to trade by the Channel method once we are near those levels. 3006 was the last LV bar level of 3rd July. So once we went above it from below we took the trade. The SL was a mere 5 points.