My System - My trades.

These both are different method but LV bar is more powerfull. I had written somewhere, that though you would get LV bar trades also regularly (at least once a day) in HTF (500 Tick charts here) the SL would be too far away. What you can do (if you think so) is use the LV bar level of 500Tick charts but trade it using SL of 50 Tick charts. Because there can be and there will be whips too but we want these losses to be small.

in this one yes,,,but how to use it, we(arjun and me) still do not know how to enter with it...sometimes it just break the pivot level and then reverses the direction. are we determining the lv bar in 50tick chart and then take position in 500t charts?
we are currently using 500tick chart and getting 2 trades(minimum) daily with cumulative 30 points. in the morning we had entered at 3051 and booked at 3061. and also at 5.57pm today we bought at 3021 and exited half at 3031 rest holding with sl of 3014. above trades are as per the method u had described in my crudeoil trades.
thanks
Checks trades marked as per my understanding

thanks u sir....
when it comes to actual trading i always remember u senior peoples words " leeser is the timeframe more is the talent required".
in my previous trade i booked out at 3030. todays tgt achieved..its the 7th consecutive positive days. in 500T. i ll try paper trading in 50T . from this weekend,

our(me and arjun) heartfelt gratitude.

thanks u sir....
when it comes to actual trading i always remember u senior peoples words " leeser is the timeframe more is the talent required".
in my previous trade i booked out at 3030. todays tgt achieved..its the 7th consecutive positive days. in 500T. i ll try paper trading in 50T . from this weekend,

our(me and arjun) heartfelt gratitude.
Bravo, you are a pro:)