My System - My trades.

Instead of making fun of my method and me, just wait for my rejoinder after market hours which would silence my critics once and for all. I felt very humiliated when somebody had voiced his opinion on my matter of fact remarks of burning the midnight oil. But more than that i was disappointed with people who i thought were my friends who never came to my rescue or support. From then on i had decided i would never post on TJ ever as people are so double faced. Any ways just one last post from me where i will prove finally why and how OBV works. Price action would not have given a clear long at 21480-500 levels on friday but OBV did. After that no more discussion from me as i would like to defend my method one last time after which anybody is free to use it or trash it.

varunji u strategy is fine , in real account u may be making money. i am just requesting u only , i wsnt to learn this strategy from u personally , now its on u wether u teach me or not. atlast thank u

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Instead of making fun of my method and me, just wait for my rejoinder after market hours which would silence my critics once and for all. I felt very humiliated when somebody had voiced his opinion on my matter of fact remarks of burning the midnight oil. But more than that i was disappointed with people who i thought were my friends who never came to my rescue or support. From then on i had decided i would never post on TJ ever as people are so double faced. Any ways just one last post from me where i will prove finally why and how OBV works. Price action would not have given a clear long at 21480-500 levels on friday but OBV did. After that no more discussion from me as i would like to defend my method one last time after which anybody is free to use it or trash it.
Bro: Why are you taking so much load and focusing on all the negative posts?

People who are supposed to listen to your advice and implement & adapt (important) to their trading style, only can appreciate it. Not sure if you have noted my vote of thanks to you after recent wins in Crude and NF. So Chilax and ignore. Kejriwal also kept on blaming Modi ji, now he is blaming the EVMs. keep the good work going in the forum.

Introduction to OBV in my trades reduces my heartburn by more than 50% - volume indeed is the key people need to give equal importance apart from price.

As far as giving proof is required, profitable traders (in this forum) don't need it, then can figure out by your pattern of entry and exit. And for the doubt-ridden minds, you can not remove the doubts even if you show your IT return, Aadhar card, ration card, trading ledger, order book - so Don't even bother.

When you first spoke about OBV, all I did, I pained it on all my charts (my systems), and find out I could have avoided so many fakes on the trades. It took me hardly 1 hour to understand the value of OBV, I did not even look at a single trade of yours by then.

Thanks, keep it up and most importantly deep breath. :)

Nice to see you back, Varunji....dont spend your energy in proving anything to your critics...just keep posting OBV applications and people observing the charts will get the benefits for which you started the thread...it will serve its purpose. People who see value in it will adapt it in their trading method....people who see no value are free to ignore it totally.

Smart_trade