Looking for Fresh/Aspiring Traders-Forex

hi scalper, can you tell me a few forex traders from chennai? i would need them for a venture which i am planning to launch....freshers would be just fine...
ns_karthik- if you are who i think you are, (sorry to sound mysterious) then i will be contacting you shortly.

@ankit- i guess it's gonna take awhile to get matured long-term outlook people onboard...good luck to you again (and to me as well :)

ag_fx

ns_karthik- if you are who i think you are, (sorry to sound mysterious) then i will be contacting you shortly.

@ankit- i guess it's gonna take awhile to get matured long-term outlook people onboard...good luck to you again (and to me as well :)
Thanks and same to you man. I have found it the hard way that its almost impossible to build a team this way.

.Pride.

hi ankit...how is the venture progressing?

waiting eagerly to know about your experience with building a trading team...

.Pride.

well what you said was regarding recruiting from the forum, i guess...

i was asking about the overall scenario...it seems like outside recruitment hasn't been that fruitful either...

do let me know if I can be of any help...

ag_fx

well what you said was regarding recruiting from the forum, i guess...

i was asking about the overall scenario...it seems like outside recruitment hasn't been that fruitful either...

do let me know if I can be of any help...
Well the overall scenario is still doing fine....the recruitment of team hasnt gone the way as expected.

How about catching up on the yahoo ids. I guess you have mine.

Ankit,

This is really strange that you are finding it so difficult to find like-minded people. I hoped you will close the recruitment very quickly.

Forex market is pretty interesting and amazing too. You are not asking for any fees just dedicated time from people who can spare it. Should have been easier.

Best of Luck,
Thanks,
Sanjoy

Ankit,

This is really strange that you are finding it so difficult to find like-minded people. I hoped you will close the recruitment very quickly.

Forex market is pretty interesting and amazing too. You are not asking for any fees just dedicated time from people who can spare it. Should have been easier.

Best of Luck,
Thanks,
Sanjoy
No...it is not that simple...a totally fresh trader does not have an account or track record to prove that he can trade well, also he will require long training,mental discipline.....which a trader acquires after he matures. And the successful trader who has all the above is already making money and is not willing to do 5-6 months apprenticeship with relatively less earnings....fees is not the issue...6 months dedicated time is the catch...

Watching this space with interest as this is a new and welcome concept being tried out....all good wishes to Ankit and other friends who are trying similar ventures....

Smart_trade