Looking for Fresh/Aspiring Traders-Forex

Rkji

i m ready to work with u have 12 months forex trading experience, 3 years nifty trading also fut & options, 5 yeras equity trading experience.
have been working online so i have good command on all sofware namely mt4, vt trader all indian trading softwares.
[email protected], xxxxxxxxx, xxxxxx, xxxxxxxx
u can contact me.............
posting personal information is against forum rules & you can send a private message to ankit by clicking on his name.

regards
rishi

McNish

Hi there again,
Is the requirement still on? I may not be on it directly but I may be able to get you manpower for the project, let me know. I'm a full time trader and broker too for the NSE markets for the past 2 & half years and have done 4 Fx demo's with great success and will surely open a Live FX account by this month end (As you already know by now that I'm looking for a broker) . Inform me however the case may be at your end.
Manish. :thumb:

Last edited:

ag_fx

Hi,

Are you still on with your Offer?

If yes ? I'm interested but I need to know details...

Thanks
Vikas
Hi there again,
Is the requirement still on? I may not be on it directly but I may be able to get you manpower for the project, let me know. I'm a full time trader and broker too for the NSE markets for the past 2 & half years and have done 4 Fx demo's with great success and will surely open a Live FX account by this month end (As you already know by now that I'm looking for a broker) . Inform me however the case may be at your end.
Manish. :thumb:

Again you bumped into a long old thread. This was my last update on this thread:

http://www.traderji.com/forex/39567-looking-fresh-aspiring-traders-forex-6.html#post435429

McNish

Hi Ankit.
You last post on tyhe thread was for Harsh123 and U asked him to PM ypu. Does it got for me too?
May be it does. So here it is.

ag_fx

You did not click on the link I posted in my previous post here. Had you done that, you would have reached the top most quoted region below. I hope this answers a lot of questions.

Thank you ST and Vicky for your responses.

To give an update on the issue, I have practically stopped my search. I have found it the hard way that it is next to impossible to recruit people this way. As pointed out by you both, the problem comes with the attitude. Everyone wants to come and learn, but no one is ready to take the risk.
Here are some of the ridiculous responses I got from people whom I interviewed:

1. I cant move. But I can guarantee you that I am a good trader.
2. I can work from 6AM-11PM and then 3PM-10 PM or other selected timings.
3. I trade Nifty during the day. I will trade Forex from evening.
4. Can I learn part time and get paid too?
5. What is the guarantee that I will make money?
6. Tell me about the future money that I can make?
7. What will be your FUND size in 12 months from now?
8. What will be the FUND size that I will manage?

and many many more such stupid questions. Answers to many of above questions were already in the thread and many other questions were totally irrelevant.

Bottomline was, no one was willing to come ONLY to LEARN and see if there is something good to offer. Everyone...almost everyone wanted a security from me. A secure job..a secure payout and what not. There were enough signs that none of these people can possibly(baring a couple of them) ever become good traders. Or at least they are presently not even close to being trained on HOW TO TRADE.

Learning and implementing a system is probably the last stage that a trader goes through in his career. There are many more lessons that needs to be learnt before someone can actually be taught trading and sadly almost everyone who came to me was not even bare minimum prepared.
Again you bumped into a long old thread. This was my last update on this thread:

http://www.traderji.com/forex/39567-looking-fresh-aspiring-traders-forex-6.html#post435429
Hi Ankit.
You last post on tyhe thread was for Harsh123 and U asked him to PM ypu. Does it got for me too?
May be it does. So here it is.

You did not click on the link I posted in my previous post here. Had you done that, you would have reached the top most quoted region below. I hope this answers a lot of questions.
Ankit,

Isnt there a way by which you or any moderator can close further posts on this thread of yours.

Thanks,
Sanjoy

McNish

Sorry Ankit, I get it, but just for curiousity sake, is the system still there, i.e have you totally stopped building the system which I seriously doubt. The reason being that it is very difficult to discard an idea, a system, a seed that is a potential moneyplant literally (Chk my avatar pic). I'm sure you must have found a way around the difficult circumstances, made a few unimportant cuts, probably shrunk the size or something like that rather than discarding the whole system altogether.
Coz I have done the same, though not with the FX market but the NSE. My system is not even 70% of the concept conceived but I've managed a way around the hardships and I'm still on it to bring it to 100 % of the concept ( I'm working on it since past 2 yrs). I know that it may never be possible to do but this does not deter me to turn away, rather it brings a unprecedented challenge of perusing it to it's logical conclusion rather that worrying about the results as I find the journey to be so very unique and rewarding that the destination has taken a backseat.
I hope I'm able to make sense here and not just blabber. Thus for curiosity's sake, do let me know as I may be of some assistance to you. You have my personal contact details in your PM.
Regards, Manish.