Looking for Fresh/Aspiring Traders-Forex

ag_fx

If you are reading this and contemplating to contact me, please note the following points before you decide to go ahead with it:

1. There will be no pay/salary from my side during training.

2. The training period can last from 1 week to 3 months or 6 months or more depending on what kind of person you are. And even after that, you might fail to qualify to get on board.

3. Dont ask me the salary details etc. I have said before, for those who get on board successfully, they will never look for salary again as long as they work well. I want ppl to work with me, not for me.

4. The working hours are 24 hours a day. You can pick what times you want to work and when not to. I am not hiring robots,but humans. I have no problems if you work for 20 minutes a day or for 20 hours a day. There will be certain guidelines placed, as long as you are following them, no barriers.

5. The guys who get on board will have a fixed salary+performance based incentive.

Best
Ankit

ag_fx

If you are reading this and contemplating to contact me, please note the following points before you decide to go ahead with it:

1. There will be no pay/salary from my side during training.

2. The training period can last from 1 week to 3 months or 6 months or more depending on what kind of person you are. And even after that, you might fail to qualify to get on board.

3. Dont ask me the salary details etc. I have said before, for those who get on board successfully, they will never look for salary again as long as they work well. I want ppl to work with me, not for me.

4. The working hours are 24 hours a day. You can pick what times you want to work and when not to. I am not hiring robots,but humans. I have no problems if you work for 20 minutes a day or for 20 hours a day. There will be certain guidelines placed, as long as you are following them, no barriers.

5. The guys who get on board will have a fixed salary+performance based incentive.

Best
Ankit

Further to my post here, I would like to reiterate that I will be training the traders for short term trading. It will be no brainer trading. I am no market predictor and I take no pride in trying to predict where the market is heading. I am happy with taking whatever market has to offer me from my "Very Stupid, Simple and Dumb" system.

I have seen in this forum and other places too, people trying to complicate stuff like nothing else. If you belong to that category, please do not contact me.

If you seek action in trading, please do not contact me.

Trading the way I will tell you will be very very very boring and at times lonesome too. There is no adventure or thrill involved in trading. Trust me on that.

Please keep this info in mind when you contact me.

Best Regards
Ankit

yasirdxb

Further to my post here, I would like to reiterate that I will be training the traders for short term trading. It will be no brainer trading. I am no market predictor and I take no pride in trying to predict where the market is heading. I am happy with taking whatever market has to offer me from my "Very Stupid, Simple and Dumb" system.

I have seen in this forum and other places too, people trying to complicate stuff like nothing else. If you belong to that category, please do not contact me.

If you seek action in trading, please do not contact me.

Trading the way I will tell you will be very very very boring and at times lonesome too. There is no adventure or thrill involved in trading. Trust me on that.

Please keep this info in mind when you contact me.

Best Regards
Ankit
Kind of Turtle traders! huh??

I think you are better off hiring few clerks (especially without any trading experience, so that there wont be any second guessing) to excute your system.

anyway... Good Luck

ag_fx

Kind of Turtle traders! huh??

I think you are better off hiring few clerks (especially without any trading experience, so that there wont be any second guessing) to excute your system.

anyway... Good Luck

Thanks for your "EXPERT" comments and a very "CONCERNED WELL WISH"