Looking for Fresh/Aspiring Traders-Forex

ag_fx

I have been getting responses from some people. However, i want to clarify something here.

I am looking only for people who can work with me FULL TIME. It is not a part time thing.

Secondly, I will not and cant pay anybody for learning period. I am devoting my time, money and effort in training traders and there is no way that I will pay them during the training period.

Once they are cleared to trade on Fund, that when the pay aspect will come in. If you are selected for main fund, salary and ur income will not be an issue.

Lastly, I am more interested in people from New Delhi, because I can work with them operating from a single room. The entire experience is different.

Thanks

Hey Ankit,

All the best for your fund/firm-I thought i will refer traders to you-but then most of them are based out of Chennai...
I am starting a similar venture-maybe we can exchange notes over phone/email-what say?

ag_fx

Hey Ankit,

All the best for your fund/firm-I thought i will refer traders to you-but then most of them are based out of Chennai...
I am starting a similar venture-maybe we can exchange notes over phone/email-what say?
Sure thing. PM me your contact details.

Your id suggests you into scalping....interesting.

Hi Ankit,

Perhaps you don't remember me.We (You,pipshower and I) were having a discussion about Market Makers and ECN's a couple of months back.I got a bit tied up with structuring my company and tying up with an ECN and did'nt visit this forum too frequently.
But yeah-i will pm you my contact details and we can talk over the weekend.

ag_fx

Hi Ankit,

Perhaps you don't remember me.We (You,pipshower and I) were having a discussion about Market Makers and ECN's a couple of months back.I got a bit tied up with structuring my company and tying up with an ECN and did'nt visit this forum too frequently.
But yeah-i will pm you my contact details and we can talk over the weekend.
Ohh Yeah..now I recall...id be looking forward to talk to you...

all da best

Placebo

Good Luck with the project Ankit. Hope it materializes as per your expectations.

Cheers And Happy Trading