Looking for Fresh/Aspiring Traders-Forex

ag_fx

Sorry Ankit, I get it, but just for curiousity sake, is the system still there, i.e have you totally stopped building the system which I seriously doubt. The reason being that it is very difficult to discard an idea, a system, a seed that is a potential moneyplant literally (Chk my avatar pic). I'm sure you must have found a way around the difficult circumstances, made a few unimportant cuts, probably shrunk the size or something like that rather than discarding the whole system altogether.
Coz I have done the same, though not with the FX market but the NSE. My system is not even 70% of the concept conceived but I've managed a way around the hardships and I'm still on it to bring it to 100 % of the concept ( I'm working on it since past 2 yrs). I know that it may never be possible to do but this does not deter me to turn away, rather it brings a unprecedented challenge of perusing it to it's logical conclusion rather that worrying about the results as I find the journey to be so very unique and rewarding that the destination has taken a backseat.
I hope I'm able to make sense here and not just blabber. Thus for curiosity's sake, do let me know as I may be of some assistance to you. You have my personal contact details in your PM.
Regards, Manish.

Hi Manish,

Please dont be sorry. It could happen with anyone.

Now coming to your questions. The idea with which this thread was started was not to build a system at all. Building or developing a system was the last thing on my mind. I already had a decent idea of what I wanted to do and I had tested it myself for consistency. However, what I was looking for was to form a team of like minded people who could probably trade in future. I had already disclosed that I am no veteran trader myself and am still in learning stages of my trading. No system is a jackpot or a moneyplant(as you said) by itself. Its a trader who makes the apt use of ANY system to generate profits for himself. Take a look at Paul's(4xpipcounter) thread here under the Forex section. You will see his analysis and his confidence in his OWN analysis. The system he uses is the good old traditional Ichimoku, but its HIS adaptations, practice and analysis of it that brings him good results.

The problem is never to find a system that one can trade to make money. The problem is to find TRADERS who can make money from a given system. Not every trader can be good at every possible system out there. Its a lot like the clothes we wear. You have to find something that suits you, your personality, your style of trading and your goals.

Good Luck with your trading.

Ankit

McNish

Hello Ankit,
When I said "System", I did not mean a Tech Analysis Trading System, rather I meant a "Concept" which in itself encompasses Money management, Technamental Analysis (Technical and Fundamental Analysis), trading psychology, infrastructure, manpower, capital and sometimes a team too ( as i'm a broker too and I have a team in place without which trading in the NSE markets with consistent profits would be impossiable).
As for the rest is concerned, I couldn't agree with you any less.
BTW, when I was in college, I had a very faint acquaintance with the FX market and I heard from grape wine then that if one gave 10 dedicated and disciplined years to this markets, his next generation or two would not need to earn. Knowing you had a job in treasury; ... @%^* man, what can I say! Do I envy you?, I'm to alone in that. :rofl:
Cheers !

Taurus1

Trading psychology is very highly overestimated.
Either you have an edge or you don't.
Thats all there is.

Hello Mr. Ankit.

I am new to tradeji. I am also new to forex, however i have already started learning about forex trading through online resources. I am from Pune. I am serious enough to make a full time career in the forex industry. I am very sure that forex trading is going to be a big booooooooommm in India in the coming future. Hence i am looking for a mentor and also looking for a forex business venture. Please let me know if you find me suitable to work with you. You can drop me a mail at [email protected]. Thanks & wish you all the success.

Hi Ankit,

I'm from Bangalore and I've been looking at the MT4 Charts for almost a Year.. I've been going through all kinda Forums and like many unlucky people Blew up Live Accounts :(
I've tried all sorts of Indicators and Systems but none works. I think I should get an award for trying a Gazillion Systems :)

I'm currently working as an IT Analyst in Bangalore, but I really want to get into Trading / Technical Analysis.. My Current job, even though is sufficient for me to get by, is not letting me have a healthy social life. I really hate NIGHT SHIFTs and its really taking a toll on me..

Please let me know if this trainee position is still available. I'm willing to work without pay. I am also ready to move to Delhi. I can assure you that I can give nothing less than 110% effort and dedication.

If there's anything in Bangalore, it would be convinient, but like I mentioned earlier.. Anything is Fine with me..

Hopefully you will respond ..

Regards

Jackson Philips
Bangalore
[email protected]

Hello Everyone,

My name is Ankit Garg and I am a full time Forex Trader. I, along with one of my very good friends are into the business of Money Management or Managed Accounts/Managed Forex for some time now. We, currently trade charts on Time Frames of H1 and above with our system which is a simple Price Action based system. That is enough of my introduction for the purpose of this thread and if you dig more on Traderji, it is not too difficult to know more about me.

Anyways, coming to the point here. I have been working on a project for some time and now I am looking to form a possible team for the same.

I am looking for freshers/amateur traders/aspiring traders to work with me. You do not need to have any successful system to trade. I already have a simple and effective tradeable system for the Forex markets. The system is a day trading system (not really scalping) and involves multiple entries and exits in a day.

The selected traders will be trained to trade the system profitably and if they do well, they can trade for our fund. Obviously, there will be Non Disclosure Agreements, wherein our Intellectual Property Rights will be protected.

The offer is ONLY FOR SERIOUS PEOPLE who are willing to put time and effort to learn something and then work WITH US (not FOR US) for a long lasting relationship. We are looking for traders who are willing to go full time with this project. Trading is serious business for us and we want our team to be equally serious and dedicated towards the same.

I may have missed some points here as this is just a rough draft. If you have any questions/comments please post here. I will answer everything that protects the interest of the project I am working upon here. I may not answer irrelevant questions when compared to the topic here.

If you are interested, post here and PM me your email Id. We can talk then.

Best Regards
Ankit
yes, I'm interested

Hi ankit,

I have an experience of about 2 years trading spot forex market. I'm interested in ur offer.I stay in mumbai but can come down to delhi to work with you if the offer is good. Please contact me on [email protected] to take it up from here.