Intraday Trading

kthakker0

your comments on current politician are very near to the truth, I appreciate but it applicable to all politician irrespective of party.
Yes man, but there has to be some checks and balances whereby we should have a fair means to protect our dignity and most of all the precious dignity of India, from now on we can't let any one take us for a ride.

Even a PM should be answerable to all the citizen, he can't keep quite, even the law says that you keeping quite will go against you in the court of law. So sooner or later he will have to speak.

And guess what he will say...

Even a PM should be answerable to all the citizen, he can't keep quite, even the law says that you keeping quite will go against you in the court of law. So sooner or later he will have to speak.
There are a thousand laws which which will be used to prevent him from him being prosecuted, much less face a Judge. The Parliamentarians are protected. Why do you think he retained the Coal Ministry for himself ? It was not his bailiwick :mad:

kthakker0

There are a thousand laws which which will be used to prevent him from him being prosecuted, much less face a Judge. The Parliamentarians are protected. Why do you think he retained the Coal Ministry for himself ? It was not his bailiwick :mad:
Hi,

That's true that Parliamentarians are protected, but this is what we have to strive hard to change and make them accountable to the citizens of India, they just can't do anything and then go scot free every now and then.

LOK PAL with separate investigating org like CBI, an Independent Judiciary along with a host of other laws that will nail all those so called corrupt political leaders and make them accountable to Indian Judiciary are required and these laws and accountability will make them think twice before they embark on any non-sense activity in and against India, be it Black Money thru Corruption or using loop holes in Judiciary system for their advantage.

Bye

kthakker0

06/09/2012 Thursday

Hi all,

Above 5300 its 5313 5333 5352 5371 5391 5411
Below 5300 its 5292 5274 5255 and 5235

Bye
06/09/2012 Thursday

Hi all,

Our levels has again saved us by signalling what the market is upto. Not breaching 5235 was the most interesting sign, that signaled that hope for rally still lives deep inside tradering community.

Tomorrow's range is same as today's 5274-5235 with 5252 as the trend setter and also one of the important level. Above 5274 I'll go for 5291 and then 5313

Today's close above 5252 is also encouraging but still 5313 needs to be cleared for any rally to survive.

If this new rally indeed takes place then my new target is 5626.

Bye

kthakker0

08/09/2012 Saturday

Hi all,

Yesterday's range was too small to forecast, so I have combined yesterday's and today's range and have given the forecast for Monday.

Monday's range is 5391-5313 with 5313 as the trend setter. In this rally 5335 has become the main support even if NF does trade below 5335 it will be a buying or adding opportunity.

The minimum target is 5440 when NF sustains this target I believe that 5469 should be taken out easily. Then steadily I'll go for 5626 target.

Resistance will be at 5500-5510, 5550, 5590 and then it's 5626. During this rally market will be volatile.

The above is what I have perceived, lets see how the market rewards us practically.

Coalgate is getting Bigger n Bigger with spikes growing all over it. I hope the spikes does not puncture our rally.

Well! Let's, All of Us Hope for the Best.

Bye

kthakker0

08/09/2012 Saturday

Hi all,

In this rally 5335 has become the main support even if NF does trade below 5335 it will be a buying or adding opportunity.

The minimum target is 5440 when NF sustains this target I believe that 5469 should be taken out easily. Then steadily I'll go for 5626 target.

Bye

11/09/2012 Tuesday

Hi all,

Monday's range was too small to give any forecast and today the market has indeed rewarded us by taking support at 5335 and has closed above 5400.

With world markets on our side we should achieve our initial target of 5440 by tomorrow.

Not only Coalgate but it's spikes are also getting bigger with new revelation coming out each day, as to how, families loyal to Congress benefited from the coal blocks allocations.

We have 2 conflicting news today
  1. Moody's warns that US could be striped of it's coveted "AAA" rating
  2. 7 PSUs likely to hit market in Q3 says the Disinvestment Secy
If 2nd news is true then some how the gov has to keep the market bouyant and this favors our target of 5626 very well. But we also have to be caution as to what after effects takes place in the event Moody's stripped US of its coveted "AAA" rating. How are the world markets going to react to it?

Tomorrows range is same as of Monday and trend setter is also same.

Bye.

kthakker0

That Moody's warning scenario is likely to come true only if USA gets too close to the "fiscal cliff". With the elections in USA, it is unlikely to happen till the year end.

Let's hope that some sense prevails in Americans and they don't tip off the other side and take the whole world with them.

kthakker0

13/09/2012 Thursday

Hi all,

With breaching and closing above 5440, we have achieved our 1st target and now with every new high the market will reach OB zone and will encounter stiff resistance at the various levels as foretold.

Today's range is 5430-5391 with 5410 as trend setter.

Above 5469 the most potent level is 5500, it's one of previous swing's fib level as well.

It's said and proved that "Laughing is Good for Health" and now this adage is showing it's effect on traders bank balance as well, traders who laugh all the way to their bank becomes healthy in both ways (Laughing and Walking), and their bank account's will be pleased to see their owner meeting them very often.

How often do losers check their bank balance or even visit their bank?

Bye

kthakker0

14/09/2012 Friday

Hi all,

What could be the logic behind increasing Diesel price? Well! there are many experts who can do the required logical postmortem of this price hike, but, for me, if market discount's this hike then rally should continue.

Yesterday's NF trading range was very small so we will continue to use the previously forecasted range.

Closing above 5440 for straight second day is a good sign for rally to continue, current rally in the US market should have a relay effect on our market and we should see NF trading at or near 5500-5510.

But as said, every new high takes NF deeper in the OB zone so laughing all your way to the bank is essential at every juncture.

5450 is intraday level which can turn both ways (Resistance / Support) depending on where NF trades. Above 5469 we should see NF finding resistance between 5500-5510 and if for some strange and strong reason NF sustains and trades above 5510 then I'll go for 5547 where I'll be a net seller.

Bye