Intraday Trading

kthakker0

27/08/2012 Monday

Tomorrow's range 5391-5352 is very small with bias on lower side and 5362 as the trend setter.

If there is any reversal waiting to happen then 5313 will not be breached and levels of support could be 5346, 5333, 5325 and 5313

Bye
28/08/2012 Tuesday

Hi all

Today's opening below our trend setter 5362 was again a signal to initiate shorts and incidentally 5362 was not breached during the whole day.

As already stated we are at our strongest support level of 5313 for any reversal to happen. Since its last week of the series it could be volatile.

Tomorrow's range is 5352-5313 with 5313 as the trend setter which is also our strong support.

Close below 5313 will negate any recovery for some time as we will see a sell signal on weekly basis as well

Bye.

rangarajan

28/08/2012 Tuesday

Hi all

Today's opening below our trend setter 5362 was again a signal to initiate shorts and incidentally 5362 was not breached during the whole day.

As already stated we are at our strongest support level of 5313 for any reversal to happen. Since its last week of the series it could be volatile.

Tomorrow's range is 5352-5313 with 5313 as the trend setter which is also our strong support.

Close below 5313 will negate any recovery for some time as we will see a sell signal on weekly basis as well

Bye.
Dear kthakker0,
Can u pl elaborate on what u mean by Trend setter & how we trade with it.

Your levels are Good invariably & within these extremes,how u enter & exit intraday.

I am also curious as to why Zero at the end of yr name:)

21/08/2012 Tuesday,

Hi

Can you please tell me if these are Nifty futures level or nifty spot and what methods you are using to come up with these levels.

Thanks
The levels are for Nifty Futures.

He uses Gann, Fibonacci, Phases of the moon and something else too i forgot..

kthakker0

22/08/2012 Wednesday

As long as 5430 is held my near target is still 5469 and trading above it is for 5500 level before any fall takes place due to any god-dam-reason.

The odds are getting skewed in favor of fall (drastic or other wise consolidated) with every passing day.

Our market is quick in discounting news but slow in reflecting the same in price terms. Balancing the risk with reward is very important for traders survival.

Bye
23/08/2012 Thursday

Hi all,

For me today's close below 5430 is a signal to go short at important higher level

Indian Political climatic is known to every body and our market is most sensitive to any bloody news.

Bye
29/08/2012 Wednesday

Hi all,

The caution of 22/08/2012 has aptly came true regarding the fall and today we have even breached 5313 which is not a good sign for rally.

It's a pity, when traders loose money even after signalling about the eminent fall.

RBI gov has again told in clear terms that interest rate will not be lowered till inflation comes to our comfort level. So any news about interest rate reduction should be ignored till the inflation is near or lower then RBI comfort level.

Today's close below 5300 is a great blow to all bulls who were harping on rally, even I though that 5313 would hold on but it broke straight through.

Sustained trading below 5300 will take NF to 5274, 5255 and 5235 levels.

Tomorrow's range is 5352-5313 with 5352 as the trend setter

Forecasting for the Last Day of the Series is a bit difficult in times of uncertainty.

Bye.

kthakker0

Dear kthakker0,
Can u pl elaborate on what u mean by Trend setter & how we trade with it.

Your levels are Good invariably & within these extremes,how u enter & exit intraday.

I am also curious as to why Zero at the end of yr name:)
Hi,

Trend setter is to know intraday trend for taking intraday positions depending on what the main trend is.

Intraday trade is almost tricky to do on sustainable basis. But since I know the Main Trend and it's Main Levels I trade intraday with the trend setter and I have my daily intraday levels + additional support for my entry is based on Gann Square of 9 which gives me two quotes 1 for Long entry and other for Short Entry. This gives me the most compact and reliable intraday trade on sustainable basis with little or no loss.

There is nothing special about '0' I could not get kthakker as my id so I added '0', that's it.

Bye