Intraday Trading

15/08/2012 Wednesday

Hi all,

"Intraday Trading" is the new thread under which I'll be covering my analysis as the older one "Swing Trading for Nifty Futures" has developed some technical problems and I am advised by Traderji to start a new thread.

Bye
:thumb:

Also, the old thread is continued as "Swing Trading for Nifty Futures - Part 2".

Edit : Here's the link for the new thread.
http://www.traderji.com/futures/72825-swing-trading-nifty-futures-part-2-a-2.html#post714929

Ok. Waiting for your levels in either thread.

kthakker0

:thumb:

Also, the old thread is continued as "Swing Trading for Nifty Futures - Part 2".

Edit : Here's the link for the new thread.
http://www.traderji.com/futures/72825-swing-trading-nifty-futures-part-2-a-2.html#post714929

Ok. Waiting for your levels in either thread.
Hi,

Yes the old thread is discontinued and all the contents will be transferred to this thread, as promised by Web Master of Traderji.

So from now on this is the new road for me to walk on.

Bye

kthakker0

06/08/2012 Monday

Hi all,

Although my target is still 300 point higher from here, we may see some consolidations or some down drifts but all in all the rally is here for some more time as weekly and monthly indicators are still rising. So every fall will find buyers at already mentioned lower levels.

The levels above 5313 are. 5333, 5352, 5372, 5391, 5411, 5430, 5450 and 5469 The bold one's are important levels.

Bye

16/08/2012 Thursday

Hi all,

As stated that we will see a downfall but not a completed fall has indeed come true as NF found support at 5320 level before reversing up to reach 5417.

Today's range is 5430-5352 with 5371 as the trend setter.

Daily indicators are already in OB zone and now, current week's rise, will take weekly indicators in OB zone.

With Daily and Weekly indicators running in OB zone intraday swings could be wild and dangerous.

I use the mentioned levels as Entry Target, Profit Target or as a SL depending on the trend.

Bye

kthakker0

16/08/2012 Thursday

Hi all,

Today we had a very good opportunity to go short at higher levels as we knew that 5430 was the upper ceiling cause daily n weekly indicators are in OB zone and our trend setter was 5371.

But unfortunately today's range was too small to get any definate range but never the less we are not short of levels.

Tomorrow's range is 5391-5352 with 5352 as the trend setter.

• Higher opening are good opportunities to go short and square up the trade during the day as NF do drift to lower levels.
  • Or NF opening at or lower then trend setter is again an opportunity to buy and square it at higher levels during the day.
Prior to these levels, intraday trade was very difficult for me to achieve my daily trade target

But now I achieve my intraday trade commitments with ease and conviction as I have smaller and tighter SL with achievable intraday profit target in my sight.

Bye

Bye.

kthakker0

18/08/2012 Saturday

Hi all,

Some news about India

• PM Manmohan Singh warned of ratings downgrade risk by own advisers.
  • India faces the prospect of being the first BRICS country to lose its investment-grade credit rating.
  • Sore with ratings on Indian economy, PM Manmohan Singh disagrees with agencies.
  • CAG puts the loss figure at 2.20 lakh corer.
The above are some very sad headlines which will, for sure create more bad news in the coming days.

There are rumors that "Nifty to tank down about 200 points." What if the rumors indeed comes true?

You cannot see smoke without fire and no fire without heat. Every now and then fiery news are making Head Lines on Daily basis in every news paper and TV channels like never before.

I think of Tata Tea advt "Desh ubal raha hai, aayea gaa josh, dum aur phir paday gee... "

Complete the above sentence on your own. What ever words you choose to complete the sentence with, one thing will be very clear, that, for sure our country is moving in that direction. The only thing to know, is that direction better or worse.

Bye

sunilrhs

I am more interested in this.....:thumb::thumb: Can you pls let me know where did you heard this one...tried to google but coud not find..asked my broker and he did not have any clue about it...Looked at nifty chart and such a big fall does not seems to be on cards too...CAG reports tabled in parliament and nothing great happened...then 200 point fall??????? where will it come from??? Is PM resigning?????

Disclaimer:- Have postional short position in Nifty and Banknifty with some good profits as half of the quantity already booked after kneejerk reaction on friday..:clap:

18/08/2012 Saturday

There are rumors that "Nifty to tank down about 200 points." What if the rumors indeed comes true?

kthakker0

I am more interested in this.....:thumb::thumb: Can you pls let me know where did you heard this one...tried to google but coud not find..asked my broker and he did not have any clue about it...Looked at nifty chart and such a big fall does not seems to be on cards too...CAG reports tabled in parliament and nothing great happened...then 200 point fall??????? where will it come from??? Is PM resigning?????

Disclaimer:- Have postional short position in Nifty and Banknifty with some good profits as half of the quantity already booked after kneejerk reaction on friday..:clap:
Hi,

Rumors are like smoke, you can see it every where around you and yet cannot pinpoint the source, my friend rumors are meant to be heard, enjoyed and if possible earned from it, particularly if it's related to a market like our.

On 20/04/2012 at 14.25 NF was trading at 5325-5345 and all of a sudden 5000 was touched
On 03/08/2012 at 09.25 NF HL was 5220 -5100

No one will find any technical reasons for the above, but still they happened. And NSE officials said the trades are legitimate and nothing is wrong with them.

But the said HL complicated the technical indicators and Elliot Wave count kee tao lag-g-yee.

TOI today, at 10 pm, displayed the news "BJP is going to demand PM resignation today in the Parliament."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...over-coal-block-scam/articleshow/15574233.cms

I heard the rumors on Saturday perhaps market knew that a strategy of this sort would take shape and besides it's a while since CAG draft report known as CoalGate is in circulation.

Forget all the above what does it take to throw NF 100-200 points here / there

In this time of crises when everyone is kicking the gov on all front, even Congress cannot guarantee itself weather it will survive till 2014 or....

And besides there is no harm in being caution against any adverse news or trend.

Since you are already short, stay on for a tad longer perhaps you will win your bumper lottery jackpot in this series.

Bye