Intraday Trading

kthakker0

Hi

Are you sure about tomorrow's range, i think its incorrect

thanks
I know, even I was a bit surprised but I have stopped doubting the levels and any ways tomorrow is the last day of the series + we have levels below and above 5300 so we don't need to worry.

For many traders 5300 is the trend setter but for me it's 5313

Above 5300 its 5313 5333 5352 5371 5391 5411
Below 5300 its 5292 5274 5255 and 5235

Bye

I am in still learning so please ignore and mistakes and feel free to debate against my views. Also the views expressed are my own and it may be debatable. Just felt like sharing it. kthakker0 is doing a very nice job with his levels.

According to me, the BULL rally that we saw taking the NF to 5460 something is still not over and will be uploading some charts supporting my theory. Although i do believe that this BULL rally should be approched with real caution and right moneymanagement(tight stop losses/hedging in options for risk control).

I say with caution because the undelying stocks are at the level which was seen when the Nifty was around 4800. The Bank Nifty too is at the similar levels and that has been the case for some past trading days. Also we need to take care of our positions as there are some heavy fundamentals on friday and saturday. There are Draghi's and Bernanke's speeches over the mentioned days and India's GDP figures are due tomorrow. Also there is gonna be some reforms announced by the Finance Ministry over the couple of weeks and then there is RBI policy meet on the 17th of the coming month.

Now there is little that is affecting the market fundamentally. I may be missing some fundamentals if there are any that are affecting the market. But technically there are reasons seen in the charts as to why the markets fell in the last week erasing all the gains of August. Along with technicals, it was the FII inflows and global liquidity that supported the Nifty.

I am gonna discuss some weekly and daily charts below for more insight.

Weekly Chart :

http://i.imgur.com/eOymS.png

Do inform me if you cannot see the image.

As you can see here, this week's low(today's low) took support from the uptrendline. The last stick is this week's price bar. We do have one more day, tomorrow, to finish the stick. Technically, we know how trendlines can work as support and resistances.

Daily Chart :

http://i.imgur.com/yWPsh.png

In the daily chart, you can see the first trendline starting from 4750 level. One of the days(12.7.2012 to be precise), the market opened below that uptrendline. And we all know that technically if the prices go over the other side of the trendline, we have to proceed with caution as its the first signal of trend reversal. So thus markets came crashing down from 5360 levels to somewhere below 5050 levels(26.7.2012). From there the markets again went forward and i drew another trendline from that new low level.
What happened on 24.8.2012 was the repeat of the previous pattern where markets opened below its new trendline and then had to come down and it did (technically).
But we also know that with the slope of the trendline, the angle of the trendline is also important. This time when the markets fell from 5460 levels, it fell very steeply and quickly and today made a low of something around 5250, i.e., almost 200 points. Technically speaking, the price breaking out of a steep trendline is better than other 45 degree or more angled trendlines and today it has closed just above that trendline which is a poisitive sign for BULLS and caution for BEARS.
Moreover its near the support of the third trendline as you can see..
If you look at the indicators too, then you can see how an uptick is made in Stochastics from the oversold level and the same way an uptick is made in RSI which is about to cross the level of 50.
Although for me, the trendlines are more important than the exact indicators in this scenario.

Daily Chart With Fibo :

http://i.imgur.com/6B83Y.png

In this chart i have drawn two fibonacci levels.
YELLOW LEVELS are drawn by retracing 5600 level to the low 4750 level.
RED LEVELS are drawn from the low of 5050 level to the recent 5460 high.

As you can see how the prices have retraced to the fib levels all the time and have taken support of them, similarly, this time too both the fib lines are at the same point and it touched the support of both the fib levels.

Because of the above reasons, i do believe that markets are likely to make a final rally on the upside breaking the high of 5460 something to make a new high before completely changing the trend. Although anything can happen in the coming days and as a technical analyst we never are meant to forecast but just to work according to the scenario.

kthakker0

30/08/2012 Thursday

Hi all,

Today been the last day it was a bit tricky to forecast, but nevertheless we had the levels above and below 5300 so it was easy for us to trade accordingly.

From tomorrow a new series starts and the range is according to today's working of this new series.

Tomorrow's range is 5313-5273 with trend setter 5313.

Bye.

kthakker0

03/09/2012 Monday

Hi all,

Instead of giving some clarification in regards of what will happen on Black Money and Corruption front, our shamful FM is beggining before Indian citizen to pay taxes on time (15 Sept 2012). Why? For the simple reason that Indian taxes are not only the lowest but are also falling since 2011 where in it was 11.9% to GDP and now it's 10% to GDP and FM want's that 1.8% shortfall recovered.

Such blanant show of stupidity and shamfulness can only be shown by Congress leaders and no one else.

S&P has again retirated that it will be compelled to lower India's rating if gov does not act. On this our Indian counter part are complaning that S&P procedures are not transperant and their records are not uptodate as far as Indian data is concerned. Now some one has to tell this stupid idiotic Indian idol that if S&P does not have proper records then why the hell does gov keeps changing the IIP, Inflation and other important data even after they are publish.

Congress is already red face with these scams and S&P has whacked him straight in the face and redden what ever was left of it.

But it seems that this Red Color is spilling in our market as well, so "Careful" is the word to use to it's fullest potential.

Tomorrow's range is 5293-5255 and 5271 as the trend setter.

Bye

kthakker0

04/09/2012 Tuesday

Hi all,

5275 and 5235 are two important levels which should provide support for rally to resume. But any close below 5235 will negate the hopes of rally. So longs can be initiated by either keeping 5235 as the last SL or buy around these levels depending on the money management policy.

Daily Close above monthly close of 5291, which is also an important level, should give the necessary fill-up for rally.

Feb 2013 will be the last budget of Congress, is the general perception, so Congress will fire everything that's left to change this General Mind Set to look for any ray of hope during General Election.

It seems that markets would be given a free hand along with reducing interest rate could be on the cards in the coming months. Because the after effects of high inflation and lower interest which will create a bigger chaos will be faced by the next gov.

The only thing we have to make sure is we are not on the wrong side when the action starts, weather shorting or going long is concerned.

Bye

kthakker0

Intraday Trading, also known as Day Trading, is the trading in where you take a position on a stock and release that position before the end of that day's trading session. Thereby making a profit for yourself in that buy-sell or sell-buy exercise. All in Same day.
Hi,

That' true, but what's your point?

kthakker0

04/09/2012 Tuesday

Hi all,

Today's close above 5291 is a good sign for rally but this momentum has to maintained further on above 5330 for some more confirmation.

Tomorrow's range is 5313-5273 with 5291 as the trend setter.

At the time of this writing Europe and US are down so expect a soft opening in our market as well.

Bye.

kthakker0

05/09/2012 Wednesday

Hi all,

Today's open near our lower end of the range was the signal to go short for 5250 and then 5235 although NF reversed 5 point short of 5235.

Currently the sentiments are degraded and they turn the other way so fast that many a times it becomes impossible to know what's going to happen. But nevertheless not only are the levels always handy but are also used diligently.

Tomorrow's range is 5274-5235 with 5252 as the trend setter and also one of the important level.

Its no surprise that even the world is taking its turn to kick ManMohan Singh personally and professionally.

If a person portrays himself as an "ASS" then no one in this world will respect him even if he is PM of any country.

But there is someone who pays the price for this stupidity, we the Indian citizen, because our PM being India's face for the world is acting like a jackass, we, Indians have become the laughing stock of the whole world and no one is respecting us. We deserve it because we have a very good habit of forgetting everything very easily. But the world does not forget and neither forgives.

Bye