Intraday Trading

kthakker0

17/09/2012 Monday

Hi all,

It seems that Congress has used all the fire power to free itself from the tight corner it was in for such a long time. Now the heat generated from the same fire power will either burn Congress or propel it to greater heights. Let see what happens

Bye.

19/09/2012 Wednesday

Hi all,

Congress misdeed (Diesel + LPG + FDI) has not only backfired but also burnt his back as well. The Jack who wanted to sprint has become the Jack-Ass and talk of the political town.

Well! "What ever happens always happens for good" that's what I have heard and also believe in it. So in the same context, whatever happens to the market, either it cracks or rallies, we are always, not only, at least one step ahead of it but are also in the most comfortable position to take the full advantage of the same.

And we always end up laughing all our way to the bank.

As we all know that laughing keep us "Healthy Wealthy and Wise" and we have all the 3 qualities.

So keep laughing... and be...

Bye

vinst

19/09/2012 Wednesday

Hi all,

Congress misdeed (Diesel + LPG + FDI) has not only backfired but also burnt his back as well. The Jack who wanted to sprint has become the Jack-Ass and talk of the political town.

Well! "What ever happens always happens for good" that's what I have heard and also believe in it. So in the same context, whatever happens to the market, either it cracks or rallies, we are always, not only, at least one step ahead of it but are also in the most comfortable position to take the full advantage of the same.

And we always end up laughing all our way to the bank.

As we all know that laughing keep us "Healthy Wealthy and Wise" and we have all the 3 qualities.

So keep laughing... and be...

Bye
LPG cylinders with subsidy: number raised in cog-ruled states !!!
http://www.rediff.com/news/report/l...-6-to-9-in-congress-ruled-states/20120919.htm

kthakker0

Hi

How the hell can any one with some common sense trust Congress which is synonymous with Corruption.

All the decision taken by Congress are anti people. All the decisions taken so far are favoring the loyal community of Congress, if this is the case why don't Congress and their loyal's migrate to Andaman n Nicobar island and favor each other for ever.

At least the Most Common Indian will be saved from this favoring episode where Congress flip-flops every now and then.

Now LPG decision is changed tomorrow god knows what will change.

I fear that some day Congress party or Sonai in particular will have the courage to change the name of our country from India to some thing like

• The Distorted India of Congress: As they have distorted all the fact of and about India from it's very own Indians.
  • The United Corrupt Congress: The whole world is taking about our in-effective or impotent PM who does have the courage to fight against corruption. Or
  • May be Congress will find some other suitable name

Bye

Read the caveat in the article quoted :
Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit has already increased the number of subsidised LPG cylinders for BPL families from six to nine.
. They will put in more fine print, defined and undefined, and see that only the population that they wish to please (for votes) get a higher number of cylinder. Even then it will be maybe 2-3 families in a 100 that get it.

With Congress, all the announcements have to be read not for the headlines, but for the fine print. They always find newer ways of corruption.

a1b1trader

If there is no gap down opening tomorrow, then nifty will move in 5625-5560 range. An in case of gap down, one can check by reducing the range by that of gap down points. I may be wrong, lets see.

kthakker0

If there is no gap down opening tomorrow, then nifty will move in 5625-5560 range. An in case of gap down, one can check by reducing the range by that of gap down points. I may be wrong, lets see.
Hi,

The rally which started from 5237 has 3 open gaps which needs to be closed.

The open gaps are at 5585, 5450 n 5261 the last gap is way too down from where we are right now, but if the current political crises is anything to be relied upon then the last gap will also get closed much sooner then what I have anticipated.

18/09/2012 Tuesday

Hi all,

It will be very difficult for NF to trade above 5655. Twice closing of NF below 5626 should confirm the fall and I'll believe the correction has started.

If this is the correction of the rally then the targets are 5605, 5568, 5536 and below 5536 it should trade at 5505.

Use the above levels to initiate shorts in NF and keep 5655 as the SL for all your shorts.

Bye
And this fall will invariably help us reach (all) our target (perhaps too quickly) and also (if we are lucky) way beyond even what I had anticipated.

So let us all (who are already short) enjoy the fall-ride, albeit with a caveat, that we will not forget to book profit at the said levels.

As Friday is the "D" day when the time charges are set to go off by Mamata, now it remains to be seen weather these time chargers are actually set to go off or will Congress out smart Mamata once again and defuse them.

Suppose if Congress does win then better change the trade quickly.

Bye

kthakker0

20/09/2012 Thursday

We have already reached our second target of 5568

We have to remember that Congress and the bulls will not give up the fight very easily, and as mentioned it's prudent for us to book at every juncture, as our second target is achieved it is advisable to book profits for those who sold at or above 5626.

As per Gann square intraday Buy / Sell triggers are at 5568 and 5550 respectively.

Bye

kthakker0

20/09/2012 Thursday

Hi all,

With all the reports of deemed support to Congress by SP, BSP etc are just an eyewash as back end blackmailing Congress is rampart, The proverb "As you Sow so shall you Reap" is today the best fitting for Congress.

But in all this chaos, one thing is certain, blood will spill in the market. bulls will not be able to hold after some if this uncertainty continues.

As every body knows that after tomorrow's horse trading we will know where the market is heading.

But with TMC out Congress will not be able to push forward any growth and firang's will always look for stability before putting their penny.

Intraday Trading
Sustained trading below 5575 should see NF trading below 5560 to reach 5535

Bye

Last edited:

mangup

20/09/2012 Thursday

We have already reached our second target of 5568

We have to remember that Congress and the bulls will not give up the fight very easily, and as mentioned it's prudent for us to book at every juncture, as our second target is achieved it is advisable to book profits for those who sold at or above 5626.

As per Gann square intraday Buy / Sell triggers are at 5568 and 5550 respectively.

Bye
If this is the correction of the rally then the targets are 5605, 5568, 5536 and below 5536 it should trade at 5505.
Hi Kthakker0,

Will u pl explain how these levels (5568,5536,etc) are calculated by Gann square on Daily/Intraday charts?

kthakker0

Hi Kthakker0,

Will u pl explain how these levels (5568,5536,etc) are calculated by Gann square on Daily/Intraday charts?
Hi

The said levels are not calculated by Gann Sqr, but they are derived from a combination of calculation ie Gann studies, In Fibonacci there are several calculations like Basic Fibonacci, Fibonacci Clusters, Fibonacci Parallel Projection, Elliot Wave (Both intraday and Daily) Elliot waves are subjective and needs to be checked for confirmation. and Pivot Points, besides these I use MOB, Price clusters, TJ's Web and Trade Profile from Advance Get as well.

I choose the most recurring number in all the calculations and that become's my level.

Bye