Hotforex forex broker - any feedback?

MT4 is also my choice however i have heard rumors of closing down of mt4 yet not confirmed so obviously we all will be moving to mt5 if metatraders decides shutting of mt4.

stoch

Yes, its natural to expect that MT4 maintenance will be stopped soon, because platform interface is very obsolete, something that was popular 15 years old or more. I think they have to stay competitive and work on newer version.I'm glad that my current broker Hotforex has already started to support MT5.

stoch

MT4 is also my choice however i have heard rumors of closing down of mt4 yet not confirmed so obviously we all will be moving to mt5 if metatraders decides shutting of mt4.
Why do you think MT4 is better than MT5? Or vice versa? I see some significant differences but execution seems to be the same as MT4.

Actually i am saying this because I am using M4 for quite sometime so i have good hands on it so i do not want to switch to MT5, this was what i meant to say.

stoch

MT5 is crappy platform despite of a slew of new features, it is also unstable that's why I'm not in a hurry to move on it

Might be the MT5 is still in development phase but since the Mt4 is an old yet matured platform, so i continue with it and overall my experience is good so far with hotforex.

stoch

Might be the MT5 is still in development phase but since the Mt4 is an old yet matured platform, so i continue with it and overall my experience is good so far with hotforex.
I heard that Metaquotes management spend a lot of time and efforts to improve MT4 and it also depends on broker builds (performance, freezes, compatibility etc.), but Hotforex MT4 builds work perfectly. I always download and update to latest software to get best performance.

its a constant update coping up with the current needs and the technology at hand. its a never ending story, i wont even be surprised if one day they come up with MT6 haha