Hotforex forex broker - any feedback?

we can not decide for you, its up to you, but the most commo prediction is the price of btc will go up and up and up coz people keep on buying and many sites are already integrating the btc payment to their system. and best of luck

stoch

we can not decide for you, its up to you, but the most commo prediction is the price of btc will go up and up and up coz people keep on buying and many sites are already integrating the btc payment to their system. and best of luck
Yes but currently it suffers severe losses I'm not quite sure about its rebound in near future

it peeked the 9k mark and bounced back i guess t does this every January of each year since 2015 then continue an upward trend, news about korea banning btc was not true, and i guess isreal is another country no allowing btc, but with japan backing it i guess its bond to go further, its not going to be easy.

Seems you're believing it's recovery? I doubt it but I get no clue for its movement in the future. I just notice some news that Bitcoin could get back. To me, it's too enough, I should back to usual trading.

For now i see bitcoin is making a double bottom near 7000usd however it is really very unpredictable let see where it goes in future. I have heard rumors of bitcoin going to 25000 usd by the end of 2018.

I cant tell much though BTC is floating around the 8000+ mark as of the moment, i guess major movements will take some time now that the storm has settled. anyone looking at the UK trip contest at hotforex?