Hotforex forex broker - any feedback?

They also started providing MT5 platform so those who are good enough with the previous may continue with it or move to MT5 if they really wish switching to new platform.

MT5 is not too new but it's a worthy upgrade for MT4 with some advanced features. The highlighted change of this broker is bitcoin trading.

Bitcoin is quite getting a lot of investor attentions in my opinion however i think it is still in its development stages so far whereas the currency pairs on the other hand are quite more liquid for trading.

stoch

Bitcoin is quite getting a lot of investor attentions in my opinion however i think it is still in its development stages so far whereas the currency pairs on the other hand are quite more liquid for trading.
Yes I also prefer to trade currency pairs but for investment purposes I consider only safe heavens like gold and bitcoin. it is long-term bet.

the platform is very stable and spreads are okay, ive seen worst, but on a positive note its still manageable and good for scalping on major USD pairs

I have a question, does hotforex have servers located in other region outside EU, because for traders locate in Asia or Australia, the trading latency could be higher and affect excution.

stoch

I have a question, does hotforex have servers located in other region outside EU, because for traders locate in Asia or Australia, the trading latency could be higher and affect excution.
VPS (colocation) is the only option if you want solid competitive performance. There are no cheap or free alternatives if you want to set up serious traders. It needs investments.