Hakija: A free NSE end of day data downloader

Are you satisfied with Hakija?

• Total voters

XRAY27

kaly422000

now if we can contribute some amount as per one's capability for sahil to encourage him for further update if required.
mainly sahil if u any time give a version which download BE stocks also

Hi there
thanks for this software. I was waiting for it. But, If i may I can suggest an improvement that dates should in the format of year/month/day in the files name . for an example the name of the files are 11-12-15 what I think is, it should be like 2015-12-11

Hi,

Sorry for the delay -- was busy with some other things.

I've resolved the problem. You can download the latest version from
https://s3.amazonaws.com/sahil-github/Hakija.zip

Let me know if you still face any issues.
Hi there
thanks for this software. I was waiting for it. But, If i may I can suggest an improvement that dates should in the format of year/month/day in the files name . for an example the name of the files are 11-12-15 what I think is, it should be like 2015-12-11

kaly422000

ali amibroker is flexible enough to receive any of the format u have written, have to change the date format in import wizard to mdy or dmy or ymd.
how ever metastock accept(meta 11) the format which sahil give or mm/dd/yy as i tested

ali amibroker is flexible enough to receive any of the format u have written, have to change the date format in import wizard to mdy or dmy or ymd.
how ever metastock accept(meta 11) the format which sahil give or mm/dd/yy as i tested
hi there
Thnaks for your replay but my problem is not about installing the data its about sorting the behavcopies

Regards
Ali