Going with the Intraday Mini-Flow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today(which has now become yesterday)'s trade:

BAR 1:The low at 2514.Short below 2514-MovFil

BAR 2:Low of 2505...No shorts as yet.Short below 2505-Mov Fil

BAR 3&4:Sideways

BAR 5:Low of 2495....Move 1 is still in progress,but Trade yet to trigger....Short below 2495-MovFil

BAR 6:High of the sideways move of 2550 gets taken out as price makes a high of 2558......this is Move 2.....If your filters are taken out,you are long here.Mine doesn't.

BAR 7:Sideways.High of 2561

BAR 8:High of 2568....Mov Fil keeps me out.

BAR 9:High of 2571,still no trade.......

BAR 10:High of 2548,still wait n watch.......those who were long are still holding.

BAR 11:High of 2575,still no trade.

As already mentioned in the morning,no more adhering to the 14....Making changes in the 7/5 as well.

So,the method stands the same way......The filter has changed and is up to the individual.

Saint

Saint Sir,
you have mentioned that today you have not taken any trade .Sir i want to ask you why ?
Because LOD(10:30 bar)2505-7=2498,is broken by 12:00 noon bar and 12:00 noon bar low is 2496.8 and HOD(10:30 bar)2549+7=2556, is broken by 1:00pm bar and 1:00pm bar high is 2559.9.
so please explain, today why no trade by you ?

Regards
Hemant
Different filters.....and the first move was never 7,my friend.

Saint

Dear Sir,
:)Thank you very much for your reply.In the rule specified by Mr.Saint he could have mentioned that if subsequent bars are making lower lows then entry is 1st bar high etc.Perhaps he would have thought that all traders are smart enough to understand the finer points of his rule.But formation of lower bars no mention by him in the rule.Hence confusion by me.:confused:
I sense a bit of sarcasm here........as I have mentioned before,there is a lot of education that has gone on before the start of this thread.

If Chiru and a lot of the others have got it,then why not you......Should the onus of more effort come from you,or should it be from me.Should you try to catch up,or should we all have to catch up with you?

Whatever it is,cut the sarcasm and try to learn.....or don't if you don't want to.....but don't for once think I have to be apologetic for your lack of understanding.

Ask in the proper manner,and I would be only too glad to help....

Saint

I sense a bit of sarcasm here........as I have mentioned before,there is a lot of education that has gone on before the start of this thread.

If Chiru and a lot of the others have got it,then why not you......Should the onus of more effort come from you,or should it be from me.Should you try to catch up,or should we all have to catch up with you?

Whatever it is,cut the sarcasm and try to learn.....or don't if you don't want to.....but don't for once think I have to be apologetic for your lack of understanding.

Ask in the proper manner,and I would be only too glad to help....

Saint
Dear Sir,
I sincerely thank for your reply.Sir,my intention is not to hurt your feelings.If you think I made a bit of sarcasm in my statement I really feel sorry and withraw my words which offended you.Please forget it.
With best wishes and happy days,
Ramling.

BAR 5:Low of 2495....Move 1 is still in progress,but Trade yet to trigger....Short below 2495-MovFil

BAR 6:High of the sideways move of 2550 gets taken out as price makes a high of 2558......this is Move 2.....If your filters are taken out,you are long here.Mine doesn't.

BAR 10:High of 2548,still wait n watch.......those who were long are still holding.

As already mentioned in the morning,no more adhering to the 14....Making changes in the 7/5 as well.

So,the method stands the same way......The filter has changed and is up to the individual.

Saint
Thanks Sir, for the bar to bar explanation ...

Just when we though what could be the next stage of learning, this new way of not discussing the SAR Levels live during the market hours is proving out to be good education even for the (so called) seniors ... ;)

Hope we can keep doing this for a while, before you will want to take us to next stage ...

Can't Thank you enough Sir ...

ST, may I know what was your SAR for the second (long@2556) trade. For me , it was 2511 and that too got triggered.. :(
Hello Santosh,

For me SAR was 2510 which missed by a whiskar. But yesterday was a day of getting filled on the last tick I guess,happens !!!

ST

Saint
Dear Sir,
Thank you very much .

Thank you for the explanation of yesterday's trades Saint, I was so relieved that we did not commit any mistake in understanding, but yesterday was a day of getting filled on the last tick and hence both trades got triggered. The main culprit was the first short trade which got triggered and it changed the space for the second long trade.

But as traders we have to take it in our stride and accept some bad days along with many great days.

Thank you once again.

Regards,

Smart_trade

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.