Going with the Intraday Mini-Flow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's indeed a miracle of 0.10 paise.
Short order was at 2518-7=2511
It went down till only 2511.10!!!

No trade for the entrie day today; and I thought I'll have some real practice today.
what filter did u use for longs.how come no long trade?was it because of 60 min resistance.

Actually, there were two good opportunities at expected levels.
First one was at 2500 round figure psychological support level, with stop at 2490.
Second was a short trade at 2570, which was level where the gap (earlier gap up) was supposed to be filled.
Traded both these levels with small quantity, and kept trailing stops.
Patience & level is the name of the game!

Thanks you all for replying , actually i was sailing on similar type of boat so asked from you guyz , No trade since morning whenever feel that long can be taken it gets resistance and vice a versa .

Best of luck for tomorrow

Hallo Saint,

I am following your thread for few days. Can u suggest some good free tutorials on SAR, MACD and other indicators. Also how can I trade based on indicators in Nifty? Presently, I follow yahoo site for the chart and trade on the basis of MA crossovers. But sometimes this gives false signals. Pls suggest.

Also, I have Metastock EOD 10 and amibroker and can update EOD data using GetBhavCopy.

Regards,

Indrajit

Dear Saint Sir,
In your post you have mentioned no trades today.Byapplying moving filter 12-12:30bar high 2533 is broken in the next bar and high is 2559.9 reached.That means long triggered. I went long.
EVERYDAY a new learning experience.KINDLY EXPLAIN WHY NO TRADES BY YOU.:confused:
With regards,
ramling.

Dear Saint Sir,
In your post you have mentioned no trades today.Byapplying moving filter 12-12:30bar high 2533 is broken in the next bar and high is 2559.9 reached.That means long triggered. I went long.
EVERYDAY a new learning experience.KINDLY EXPLAIN WHY NO TRADES BY YOU.:confused:
With regards,
ramling.
HOD as at 12-30 is at 2549.so longs between 12-30 to 1-00 only above 2549 + filter and not 12-30 bar's high+ filter. we don't take high of the previous bar for long entry.we take HOD till the first entry + filter.

hope I am clear.

R

ratan jain

HOD as at 12-30 is at 2549.so longs between 12-30 to 1-00 only above 2549 + filter and not 12-30 bar's high+ filter. we don't take high of the previous bar for long entry.we take HOD till the first entry + filter.

hope I am clear.
Are you sure, can some senior confirm this......

At 10.00am we got these figures..
Short below 2519 - 14 = 2505

For me, First trigger was hit @ 10.20am itself. So went short @ 2504 (Trade 1) ..

SAR (HOD+7) triggered @ 12.55pm .. so went long @ 2556 (Trade 2)

SAR for that trade was 2511 (2518 - 7) , that too was hit @ around 2.35pm .. (I exited for the day then, but think some of the members reversed their positions there too ..That again should have triggered SL as NF then went up above 2575)

For those of you who had NO trades today, please let me know what filters you are using, so that i can be more careful next time.. I'm using the standard NF filters defined .. 14/7/5 ..

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.