Going with the Intraday Mini-Flow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvgandhi

Dear Saint (and Seniors),

The current 30 min bar (10:00 - 10:30) has already made a lower low compared to the first 5 min bar. Now suppose it also goes on to make a higher high, what is move 1 - down or up (similarly, what is move 2?)

Sorry for the dumb question even after following the thread for so many days - but I just want to get this nagging doubt cleared.

thanks and regards,

SK
Now it is sideways. No directional move.

beethoven

Will Saint or any other fellow thread members be kind enough to help me in analysing the charts?? I presently use Sharekhan Trade Tiger and Yahoo Nifty Charts, but confused to generate buy or sell signals. How to judge with SAR?? Pls help.
If you have share khan tiger trade then use 30 min chart. Forget yahoo.

For SARs and all, my friend you have to work hard and study this thread and rules.

lvgandhi

Also, i presently use MA crossover with RSI and Stochastic to trade, but sometimes this gives false signals also.
Dear indrajit_16,
Welcome to Traderji,
This thread is about trading using 30 min Timeframe flow method. You are posting to say something which is not relevant to the thread. If you want to follow the method in this thread, you should spend some time reading this thread. Or you want to get help for your method start a separate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.