Fyers 30 Days Challenge - Discussion

How many people can pass CA or engineering if EVERYONE could try it? Less than 5% for sure, maybe 1-2%, who knows! Of course, with CA, people can't just appear for it, there is a process to get involved in it whereas with trading, anybody can open a trading-account & dream of becoming the creme-de-la-creme of trading, which is why failure-rate SEEMS high in trading but as @sanju005ind has said, it really isn't.

rrrajguru

Hey @rrrajguru, Congratulations on winning the 30 Day Challenge! We have processed payouts yesterday. Kindly check at your end and confirm. The certificates are being processed and will be sent to you at the earliest. You will receive it by mail.

I encourage you to take the challenge again and hope it has helped you in some way.
Thanks, got the certificate and brokerage refund to my trading account.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
How many people can pass CA or engineering if EVERYONE could try it? Less than 5% for sure, maybe 1-2%, who knows! Of course, with CA, people can't just appear for it, there is a process to get involved in it whereas with trading, anybody can open a trading-account & dream of becoming the creme-de-la-creme of trading, which is why failure-rate SEEMS high in trading but as @sanju005ind has said, it really isn't.
True. Passing the exam is one thing and making it in the profession is a whole new ball game. I'm not sure about the numbers you'll have mentioned though. I don't track the CA pass percentage. I just wish our tax system was more simple so that we could file taxes ourselves and save the hefty tax audit bills. Didn't have too many other expectations from our dear Finance Minister other than simplifying the Income Tax structure.

True. Passing the exam is one thing and making it in the profession is a whole new ball game. I'm not sure about the numbers you'll have mentioned though. I don't track the CA pass percentage. I just wish our tax system was more simple so that we could file taxes ourselves and save the hefty tax audit bills. Didn't have too many other expectations from our dear Finance Minister other than simplifying the Income Tax structure.
What is the % of successful traders to total traders who took 30 days challenge ? Share if you can. Is the % increasing over last few challenges ?

Smart_trade

2/2. Looks like I need to advertise the 30 Day Challenge in other portals for a change :).

You're on a hat-trick! All the best.
You will soon have few traders from our forum doing 10/10. I am very sure about it.

Smart_trade