Fyers 30 Days Challenge - Discussion

Thank you .... thank you....thank you Fyers
It's been a great and happy moment for me and my family
I got my fifth winning certificate........
It means I am profitable from last 150 trading days.. it means almost full year....
I am highly excited guys because of this challenge I had learnt to control my extra urge to take trade .... that always been a disaster for me...
Now I Know that I have to win this challenge and for this I have to be patient to catch best trade .....
My first Diamond ring to my wife because of happy trading...it's been emotional
Thank you Fyers platform and it's screener and special thanks to amazing challenge

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Thank you .... thank you....thank you Fyers
It's been a great and happy moment for me and my family
I got my fifth winning certificate........
It means I am profitable from last 150 trading days.. it means almost full year....
I am highly excited guys because of this challenge I had learnt to control my extra urge to take trade .... that always been a disaster for me...
Now I Know that I have to win this challenge and for this I have to be patient to catch best trade .....
My first Diamond ring to my wife because of happy trading...it's been emotional
Thank you Fyers platform and it's screener and special thanks to amazing challenge
Hey, that's really great! I'm very glad that it has added some serious value. But I hope you know that diamonds cannot be considered an investment. I hope you aim to reinvest wisely. All the best!

A lovely initiative by FYERS to do this for traders! Taking feedback from traders directly is the biggest advantage of your company. Hope to be associated for long long time and for that I have to make money. Hopefully, your challenge will help. Can I take this as many times as I want or any limits are there?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
An unexpected but pleasant surprise!

In the month of September 2018, the NIFTY Index fell by almost 10% and BANKNIFTY fell by about 10%. The INDIA VIX index which is an indicator of volatility went up by about 40-50% during September. All other indices were down including NIFTY IT and Pharma indices. In such a chaotic environment, we have witnessed the highest win ratio of the 30 Day Challenge! This is in stark contrast to what usually happens in the market. I can't take any credit for it obviously but just observing the ratio gives me a renewed sense that an objective 30 Day Challenge is definitely helping our clients to stay on track without swinging wildly for the fences. It shows that many of them went into risk control mode when it was most required. These are testing times

Congratulations to all those who won during such a tough phase!

All the best for your Future 30 Day Challenges!

An unexpected but pleasant surprise!

In the month of September 2018, the NIFTY Index fell by almost 10% and BANKNIFTY fell by about 10%. The INDIA VIX index which is an indicator of volatility went up by about 40-50% during September. All other indices were down including NIFTY IT and Pharma indices. In such a chaotic environment, we have witnessed the highest win ratio of the 30 Day Challenge! This is in stark contrast to what usually happens in the market. I can't take any credit for it obviously but just observing the ratio gives me a renewed sense that an objective 30 Day Challenge is definitely helping our clients to stay on track without swinging wildly for the fences. It shows that many of them went into risk control mode when it was most required. These are testing times

Congratulations to all those who won during such a tough phase!

All the best for your Future 30 Day Challenges!
The day traders normally do better in bearish scene :)